Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Sneak Peek Day #3 - Ornate Labels - Christmas stamp set


Welcome to Day #3 of our stamp release party!  I am so excited to show you all of the projects everyone made for today!  They are all so fun!  Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of five new stamp sets (plus 2 sets of metal dies).  Then, on Saturday, we will have a blog hop with prizes at each stop along the way.
  
I LOVE this stamp set Robin designed to go with the Ornate Labels metal dies!  The images are so pretty!

Today's set is Ornate Labels - Christmas

(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)
 
Here's my project:


You can never have enough tags at Christmas time, right?!  These were so easy to make!


I used the Ornate Labels metal dies to make these tags.  For the larger tags, I cut two and then scored a line about 1/2 inch from the top and adhered them above the score line.  This one I stamped with a watermark ink and sprinkled with white embossing powder and heat embossed.



For the smaller tags, I stamped the images and then used painters tape to stick the metal die to my paper before running it through the Cuttlebug.  This way, everything lines up just right.  I punched a hole and tied on some Jute twine.


The images on this stamp set are sooo pretty!




I love the white embossing on top of the blue patterned cardstock.


All of today's projects use the Ornate Labels - Christmas stamp set.

Now its time to sit back and enjoy these projects made by my fabulousDesign Team!! 

Ally

Ally's card is gorgeous!  I love the music background paper she chose and her gold embossing is awesome!  Ally's pretty bow is Scarlet crinkle ribbon.



GiGi

GiGi's card is so cute!  I love the sparkly snow and her cute penguin!


She used the Tiny Banner dies for her banners at the top.  What a fun sign - love the colors!



Gwen's box of tags is fantastic!! I love the pink and red stripes! 


What a great gift idea!


Gwen cut her tags from the Ornate Labels metal die set


The "to: and from:" stamps are from the Jar Basics stamp set.


Kate

Kate's cards are gorgeous! !   I love the Santa peeking through her window!



Kate used the Ornate Labels metal die to cut her window.  She also used the new Ribbon Banners (straight) for her sentiment.



The cute little Santa hat above her sentiment is from the Stamping All Around Christmas stamp set.  This is the inside of her card:



Sherrie

 Sherrie's burlap bag is so fun!  She tied a bit of Vintage Cherry twine on her button.
 

I love her gorgeous tag!  She tied her beautiful bow with Cranberry Crinkle Ribbon.



Heather's fun treat bag is filled with Trader Joe's Peppermint Hot Chocolate.  What a cute way to package this treat!  For her fun tag, Heather used chalkboard paper and colored embossing powder.


Heather attached her tag with  Snow White Crinkle Ribbon and Maraschino Twinery Twine.



Marlene's card is so pretty!  I love her beautiful bow (crinkle ribbon & jute twine) with the jingle bell and her fun background papers!


There are lots of beautiful images in this stamp set!


The inside sentiment is from the Joy to the World Stamp Set.


Robin

Robins card is sooooo pretty!  I love the colors she chose!


She used some of the fun snowflake stamps in this set to stamp on the banner strips behind her pretty sentiment tag.  I love her pretty blue flower and crinkle ribbon bow!


What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 8 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!

Sneak Peek Giveaway #3

Sequins - Toadally Green, Berry Red, Christmas Mix

Click HERE to order sequins and Click HERE to see all of the fun Christmas stamp sets at My Craft Spot!

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the Gorgeous Snowflake Border metal die set and the Joy Filled Christmas stamp set!
 
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Need more inspiration right now?  Click HERE to enter the Christmas & Winter Gallery!

Happy crafting!

70 comments:

  1. Wow look at all these beuties. LOVE them all. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stamp and die set. My favourite so far of the release. So versatile - use for labels, tags or like Kate did as a gorgeous aperture frame. Beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stamp party button is on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow amazing projects! Your team always amazes me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous projects again today!!! Lovin the sneek peaks so far!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've placed the stamp party button on my blog!!! thanks for the chance to win some great prizes!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful projects, Ladies!! Love the pretty images that Robin created! ~hugs, Saundra Luvscrappingtogether at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this set and what the design team did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another awesome day of inspiration! Your tags are gorgeous Kimberly! Love the embossed look and the beautiful colors!
    More amazing DT inspiration as well! Loving all the Christmas ideas!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have your party button on my blog sidebar....thanks for another chance to win :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fabulous projects from your DT, each one a delightful showcase of the new release! The labels+sentiments - wonderful versatility, as tags, on cards, on gifts...endless possibilities! Thanks for sharing!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Christmas tags are so cute Kimberly! The images are beautiful and the white embossing on the blur card stock is fabulous! Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great labels and I like how Kate used the die to create a window.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love sequins so glad they have made a comeback! Thanks for the great inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love your beautiful tags!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, I'm just loving these cards and tags. They are awesome. Everything coordinates so beautifully. Hugs- Glora

    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. All of the projects are just gorgeous! The tags are awesome!!

    Thanks for all the fabulous inspiration!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such beautiful projects - love the card with the musical background.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I lave your button posted on the sidebar of my blog:
    http://theirisplace.blogspot.com
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for the blog hop - what a great die that is! Such wonderful display by the DT - I have the button on my blog. Starting a bit late this week due to life circumstances but catching up today! Have a wonderful week!
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, the tags look amazing!! I love the colors and the embossing!! All of the DT projects are so creative and fabulous!! Can't wait for tomorrow's projects!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have your party button on my sidebar!! Thanks for another chance to win :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful tags! Love the embossing! The DT did great again! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have your stamp party button on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have your party button on my blog in the sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Another great day of designs and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your label projects look so amazing--and useful!

    ReplyDelete
  28. That ornate label makes a wonderful window and panel. Love it! the cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am loving those dies, omg, a must have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love your beautiful tags, and all the projects by the DT are amazing!!
    Kathy
    Salido99@msn.com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have the party badge on my blog!!
    Kathy
    Salido99@msn.com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lovely projects!

    Have a great day!

    Hugs,
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have your party button on the top right of my blog.

    Hugs,
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  34. I have your party button on sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Really amazing projects, love the window card from Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love these. What a great idea... So many uses!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I have your party button on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. OMGOSH Kimberly! You are killing me with all this AMAZING talent! These gals just make everything look wonderful! I LOVE everyone's projects! and I was on the fence about that die set.... but now I HAVE TO HAVE IT!!!! Loving the creativity! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  39. I have your button on my blog!!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  40. This release just keeps getting better and better. I have your Jar sets and the label dies and was hoping these were the kinds of things you would come out with. Great stuff! Can't wait until tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow loving this die!fabulous work ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. LOVE LOVE LOVE this die. All the projects are AWESOME!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. My goodness Kimberly... these sneaks are simply gorgeous and whimsical. Your DT perfectly showcased how versatile this set is! So much inspiration. Your projects are stunning! I particularly love heat-embossing, so I absolutely adore that one of yours. The images are lovely. You and Robin make the best team! Lovely work by everyone again today! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I have the precious button on my blog! Thank you for the opportunity to win these delightful sequins! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love this set!! So many neat ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I have your button on my blog at resinjewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. How pretty! This stamp set looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I put your button on my blog!
    http://breatheandstaycalm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  49. These tags and cards are all so beautiful. Thanks so much for the chance to win some sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Love the versatile stamp set, so perfect for the dies! The DT totally rocked it with their projects!

    ReplyDelete
  51. this stamp set looks lovely and your DT have really shown it off thanks
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Wonderful, wonderful tag creations!

    ReplyDelete
  53. I have your blog party button on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Love the tags you can create with this.
    sherknight@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Wow! Those are some really awesome projects! Love the labels!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Love the labels! thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Seeing all these wonderful creations makes me want to get started on my Christmas crafting now! And that would be really early for me! Thank you for providing my family with gift ideas for me.....

    ReplyDelete
  58. What pretty tags! I love the variety of colours and the embossing is such a lovely touch!

    ReplyDelete
  59. OH Goodness...I believe that this is my favorite Release!
    Such FABULOUS creations!!! I absolutely LOVE every one of them.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  60. I have your Stamp Release Party button on the side of my blog!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  61. Must have dies. You have the most creative team. Fabulous inspiration.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  62. Great shape and versatile! I like that it can be a card or a tag.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips