Thursday, October 31, 2013

Sneak Peek Day #4 - Snowflake Border metal die and Joy Filled Christmas stamp set


Welcome to Day #4 of our stamp release party!   I have the most awesome design team, so you are in for a real treat!  Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of five new stamp sets (plus metal dies). Then on Saturday, join us for a blog hop!

Today's set is the gorgeous Snowflake Border die and the Joy Filled Christmas stamp set

(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)
 
Here's my project:


 I love how delicate and swirly this snowflake border is!  I added some gems to the center of each snowflake.


I tied Red Jute Twine around the top of my card and left the 'tails' of my bow long.


Some of the stamps on the Joy Filled Christmas stamp set were designed to fit in the Ornate Labels - Christmas set


This snowflake border die has 4 additional snowflakes that are perfect for layering!  I used dimensional adhesive to make this border really pop.


All of today's projects use the Snowflake Border die and the Joy Filled Christmas stamp set.

Now its time to sit back and enjoy these projects made by my fabulousDesign Team!! 

Kate

Kate's card is beautiful! 

 

The "Merry Christmas" sentiment is from the Joy Filled Christmas stamp set.  The poinsettia & swirls stamp is from the Ornate Labels - Christmas stamp set.



Isn't her snowflake border gorgeous?!   I love the technique Kate used here!  I will definitely be trying this!





Gwen's swing card is beautiful!! I love the colors she chose!


The glittery snowflakes are so pretty!


The other side of her swing card:



I love the beautiful colors Ally used for her card!  Wow!  Her glittery sentiment tag is so pretty!


Sherrie

 Sherrie's skater is darling!

I love the bakers twine tied in her hair and that fun face!


Beautiful snowflake border!


GiGi

What an adorable snowflake!  Love that face!!


I love how her snowflake border looks on top of the embossed background!


Robin

Robin's card is beautiful!  I love all of the pearl swirls and the pink & green snowflake border!


I love the shading around Robin's sentiment!  So pretty!


Heather

Heather's card is so fun!  I love the different colored borders!


What a fun way to stamp the sentiment!  The variety of colors is great!  I love all of the stamps (from Jar Full of Christmas) she added around the word "Sparkle"!


Marlene

Marlene's card is gorgeous!  I love all of the beautiful layers!


Marlene used  Sky Blue Crinkle Ribbon, Ivory Jute String, Ornate Labels - Christmas, Ornate Labels Metal Dies, Straight Banners Metal Dies, and Caribbean Sequins to create her pretty card.


Beautiful stitching!


What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 8 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!

Sneak Peek Giveaway #4

Tis The Season stamp set



Click HERE to order sequins and Click HERE to see all of the fun Christmas stamp sets at My Craft Spot!

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the Christmas Friends & Neighbors stamp set!
 
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Need more inspiration right now?  Click HERE to enter the Christmas & Winter Gallery!

Happy Halloween!

66 comments:

  1. That snowflake border die is absolutely gorgeous. I love all the beautiful, cute and creative cards today - such a wonderful showcase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness!!!! Gorgeousness!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have posted the stamp party button on my blog!! thanks for the chance to win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These snowflake dies are absolutely stunning! The creations you all have made are so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have your blog party button on my blog's sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is gorgeous!! Love the new die! ~hugs, Saundra Luvscrappingtogether at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. A snowflakes border die? How absolutely brilliant - and gorgeous - this is! The showcases here are stunning; fabulous inspiration for this new release! Lovely x 1000000000!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kimberly, your card is just gorgeous! The way you used the beautiful snowflake border die is perfect. I love how you added so much dimension to the snowflakes and the gems are awesome!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the projects are gorgeous. This borderstamp is definatley on my list to get. Can't wait till Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! I must say today projects are just outstanding, each card is filled with beauty. Who wouldn't like to receive anyone of these stunning cards. Looking forward to full release of all the new goodies. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. More amazing projects! Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW - let is snow! Awesome cards.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Posted your button on the sidebar of my blog.
    http://theirisplace.blogspot.com

    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful snowflake border die. A must have. Ogdendoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful snowflake border die. A must have. Ogdendoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What super gorgeous card Kimberly! I just LOVE that snowflake die!!!!
    Another awesome day of DT sneaks and projects!
    Thanks for sharing and have a Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have your fun party button on my blog sidebar...thanks for another chance to win :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love these snowflakes and great ideas from everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow talk about GORGEOUS cards. I love that snowflake border die and all the awesome ways it was used. Terrific job to everyone! Hugs- Glora

    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just love the snowflake border.
    sherknight@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just adore that snowflake border!!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a wonderful border die. Love that there are extra snowflakes so it can be made 3-D.

    ReplyDelete
  23. That snowflake border is gorgeous, it's definitely going on my wishlist! Love the projects, so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. love love love these creations

    ReplyDelete
  25. The snowflake dies are absolutely beautiful and your card is gorgeous!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I really LOVE this beautiful snowflake die--must have!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a gorgeous card!! The snowflake border looks amazing!! Another must-have!! All of the dt projects are so creative and fabulous!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have your party button on my sidebar!! Thanks for another chance to win :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  29. WOW...I am loving this snowflake die. Amazing what the DT came up with.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I have your party button on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  31. These snowflakes are fabulous!! A must have for my Christmas cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I have your button on my blog at resinjewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have your party button on the top right of my blog.

    Have a great day!
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  34. WOW just look at all those amazing projects. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow this die is gorgeous!! Love all the DT projects.
    Kathy
    Salido99@msn.com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. I have the party button on my blog!!
    Kathy
    Salido99@msn.com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love all the beautiful snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Kimberly, this release is filled with elegance and whimsy... as I knew it would be! This stamp set is spectacular and the snowflake border couldn't be lovelier. It looks like the snowflakes are dancing! :o) I love your layering and gorgeous card design. How brilliant to make some of the sentiments fit the ornate labels! You never miss a detail. :o) Stunning work by the entire DT!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I have the festive party button on my blog! Thank you for another opportunity to win this fantastic stamp set! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  40. fabulous samples with the snowflakes die TFS

    ReplyDelete
  41. Fabulous projects, again! Love this snowflake border die!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Button is posted on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Those snowflakes are so pretty! I love the non-traditional color card!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I have your button on my blog!
    breatheandstaycalm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  45. Gorgeous snowflakes. I love all of these beautiful projects.
    Thanks for the chance to win a stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Wow, the snowflake die is so beautiful. It is so delicate and there are lots of fun ways to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  47. This is such an elegant looking snowflake border die
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. OMGOSH.... Another day of Fabulous designs! I LOVE them ALL! And I really like that pretty snowflake die! Those snowflakes look so delicate..... LOVE IT!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  49. I got your button on my blog!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  50. WOW! All of these projects are amazing! I am definitely putting that snowflake die on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Your card is so elegant, Kimberly! I love the dimension on your snowflake border - and it's just so striking against the red. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  52. All of your projects are Beautiful and such a wonderful inspiration!
    The snowflake die....LOVE it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  53. I have your Stamp Release Party Button on the side of my blog.
    Of course I do! :)
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  54. WOW these dies are PERFECT!!!!! I so love them. Great projects by all.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  55. The snowflake die looks fabulous, love your projects! Another great day of projects from the DT too!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Love all the dazzling snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  57. OMG I love these dies! I will have to have them... My husband isn't going to like this :) Who is to say he needs to know :)

    ReplyDelete
  58. I have your button on my blog. Great new release. http://carmenscreationss.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  59. I love that snowflake border die. So effective. It was great to see the variety of ways it was used.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips