Sunday, October 20, 2013

Thoughts for Sunday - Bible Videos


The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints has created close to 100 short videos taken directly from the pages of the King James Version of the New Testament.  These Bible Videos  have all been fantastic!  I have shared several over the last two years in my Thoughts for Sunday posts.  They created a whole set that looks as if it came right out of ancient Israel in New Testament times and filmed these videos over a period of 2 years.  My nephew and brother-in-law were able to be 'extras' in some of the shots and thoroughly enjoyed being a part of it. I will post one each Sunday for a while.  I hope you enjoy them as much as my family has!

Here is one based on Luke 15:2-7 - The Parable of the Lost Sheep:


Have a beautiful Sabbath Day


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful videos! Bless you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly, thank you for sharing these beautiful videos.
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips