Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Winners from Challenge #113 - It's A Sketch!


We had so much fun looking at all of your amazing projects!  Thanks for joining the fun!!

We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!

Congratulations #6 - Connie R.!!

You won the Ornate Labels Metal Dies!!


This metal die set coordinates with the Ornate Labels - Halloween stamp set.
 
Be sure to grab your challenge winner button from the left side bar and Email me with your address so I can mail your prize.

Design Team Top 3 Picks:


Nana



Pamela Danner



Karen L.



Be sure to grab your 'Top 3" button on the left side bar.

 
Did you know that there are over 60 stamp and metal die sets at My Craft Spot?!  Click HERE to see all of the fun stamps, metal dies, bakers twines and ribbon at My Craft Spot!  Click HERE to see my brand new line of Sequins!!
 
 
In need of inspiration?!  Click HERE to visit our Gallery with over 200 projects arranged by stamp and metal die set!  You can even search by Holiday, project type, or products used.  So much inspiration all in one place!!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you ladies for choosing my card as one of the Top 3.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card as your Top 3 ! Congratulations Connie!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips