Wednesday, November 20, 2013

DT Post by GiGi - You're Snow much fun!

Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I have a fun card to share. I used My Craft Spot's Snowflake Dies, Ribbon Banner Dies-Straight and Think Snow stamp set on this card. 



I cut the sledding boy from SVG Cutting Files Winter Kids file and stamped his face with a Peachy Keen Sweet and Innocent face stamp. I embossed the background of the card with the Cuttlebug Snowflakes folder and added a glittery strip of blue to the side. I cut the snowflake border using My Craft Spot's Snowflake Dies and glued it to the side. The sentiment banner was cut using My Craft Spot's Ribbon Banner Dies-Straight and I stamped the sentiment using the Think Snow stamp set.
Have you seen these new dies? They are AWESOME! I just LOVE these banner dies!


 I hope you all liked seeing my card today and thanks for visiting!

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love your card.

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is *snow* adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little chap is a real cutie Gigi! Smashing card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! I love the banner and the snowflake border!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips