Tuesday, November 12, 2013

DT Post by Gwen - cute Christmas treat!


Hi everyone, this is Gwen from This and That by Gwen with a fun gift idea to share with you today.

I can't believe how fast Christmas is coming!!!  I am starting to panic!  I do have some of my shopping done, but still a lot to do!!

This is a super fun and easy little gift to make for someone.


Isn't this the sweetest little reindeer ever!?  She is a cut file from SVG Cutting Files, you can get her here.

The candy tube holder is from SVG Cutting Files also and you can get it here.



for the tag I used the Tiny Tags Metal Dies and stamped it with the Joy Filled Christmas stamp set.  I tied it on with some Cranberry Crinkle ribbon and Maraschino Twine.


Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. How cute is this! Fabulous inspiration! Don't feel panicked about your shopping: I haven't even started!! Thanks for sharing!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a yummy treat! The reindeer is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little reindeer! This is just adorable!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips