Wednesday, November 6, 2013

DT Post by Heather - So blessed . . . Fall card!


Good morning! Heather sharing a fall card that I had so much fun making recently:


I used Happy Thanksgiving Stamp set for my sentiment - love the gorgeous font!


I also added some Natural Jute Twine tied in a bow around the bottom of my card.


If you would like to read more of the details of how I put this card together - I would love it if you would visit me at my blog, Houses Built of Cards! Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely Fall card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards always knock my socks off, Heather. Yes, we are all SO very blessed. Thanks for sharing your talents with us, and thanks Kimberly and My Craft Spot for all the wonderful projects!
    Blessings,
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    P.S. I have some yummy Freckled Fawn BLOG CANDY!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips