Saturday, November 30, 2013

DT Post by Kate - Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer Card!

Happy Saturday! This is Kate from Small Bits of Paper and I'm delighted to be sharing a project with you today.  I made these fun little cards to spread some Christmas cheer!


After layering my reindeer on snowflake-embossed mats, I dressed them up with some Christmas Candy Cane baker's twine for some added festive fun.  My Craft Spot has a fabulous Christmas and Valentine Mix of baker's twine with a wonderful combination of twine to add some extra fun to your Christmas projects.


The sentiment is from the Jingle All the Way stamp set.  It fits perfectly inside the Tiny Doilies metal die cuts!!  (Please check out my blog if you'd like more details on how I put these cards together.) 

These are the products I used for my cards.  They're all available at the My Craft Spot Shop!

http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.ca/p/shop.html

Have you checked out My Craft Spot's challenge this week?  It's a Christmas shape card challenge.  Click HERE to see all the design team inspiration and then link up your own shaped Christmas card for a chance to win this week's prize: the NEW Jar Full of Christmas stamp set!  

Have a wonderful weekend!

9 comments:

  1. As soon as I opened this blog, your card brought a smile to my face. That little deer is just so adorable! Love this card design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sweet little cards are just A-deer-able!!! Love them!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super cute Kate! Love the color combo and the reindeer is just adorable! Great Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh - how sweet! That little reindeer is so cute and I love the red and white against the Kraft paper. Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate, your work always brings a smile to my heart! The reindeer are precious and I love that you used festive red for your layering! Gorgeous detailing throughout this delightful set which will certainly spread Christmas cheer! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips