Tuesday, November 19, 2013

DT Post by Marlene - Don't Snicker!

 

Hello My Craft Spot Followers!
Thank You for joining me today here at My Craft Spot. This is Marlene from ScrappinCookie.

As we all know we only have a few weeks left before Christmas - unbelievable, right? - and this year, like every other year I have VERY HIGH hopes to be able to make a few quick gifts for friends, teachers, co-workers, neighbors, etc. The only difference this year is that I have a NEW "partner in crime" - My Craft Spot's Christmas Friends & Neighbors Stamp Set!! This stamp set will make ANY Christmas gift idea for friends a BREEZE.


For my quick Christmas Gift today, I've used the "Don't 'Snicker'..." Sentiment and filled up a clear pillowbox with some "Snow" Confetti and a few pieces of Christmas Mini Snickers.


I created a band around the pillowbox and insert using papers from the American Craft Peppermint Express Collection. I tied some of Toadally Green Crinkle Ribbon and tied a small tag made with theTiny Tags Metal Dies with Red Jute String - available HERE at My Craft Spot.


I stamped the "Holly Leaves" Image and Border frame from the Ornate Labels - Christmas Stamp Set onto the smaller Ornate Label from the Ornate Labels Metal Dies. The "Holly Leaves" Image was colored in using my Prisma Color Pencils. I then masked off the "Snicker" phrase from the "Don't 'Snicker'..." Sentiment so I would be able to stamp it back in using Blue Ink.


I hope to have inspired you to take out your My Craft Spot Products and create a FUN and QUICK gift  for someone special this Christmas.


And don't forget to join in on this week's My Craft Spot's Monday Challenge #118 - Sketch Challenge.

You have until Monday, November 25th 11:59pm MST for your chance to win this week's prize. Be Sure to give it a try!

For more details and pictures on my "DON'T SNICKER" PILLOWBOX TREATS, please click HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips