Thursday, November 21, 2013

DT Post by Sherrie - Cute Turkey card!


Hello Everyone! 

This is Sherrie from Sherrie Scraps with Passion and I am here to share a fun card using My Craft Spot's Jar Full of Fall stamp set. Hope you like it!


The card base is 5 x 5 and base layer at 4 3/4 x 4 3/4. The solid papers are from SU and the pattern paper is from We R Memory Keepers-Autumn Splendor collection.

The turkey is from the Create A Critter 2 cartridge cut at 3 3/4 along with the layers. I embossed the different layers with the divine swirl folder, the diamond folder and the tiny bubbles folder for dimension. I also added a bittersweet jute bow and some doodling.


I cut a small panel along the bottom, punched a fun border with a MS punch and then stitched using my sewing machine for a fun look. Then using the Lacy Banners Metal Die I cut the burst, layered on the felt button and then tied a bow with bittersweet jute.


To finish the card, I stamped the sentiment with the Jar Full of Fall stamp set and added 2 buttons that I had in my stash.


Thanks for stopping!
Sherrie K

Click HERE to go shopping!

Click HERE to enter the gallery!

6 comments:

  1. Hi, I love this turkey fella. Love the embossing folder idea on his different layers... Cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cho chwwweeet turkey
    loved ur cute turkey card too...its colour scheme is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherrie cards always make me smile! I hope you are well, my friend. I *heart* your Tom Turkey and I hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your sweet little embossed turkey card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips