Tuesday, November 5, 2013

DT Post by Sherrie - Merry Christmas Owls!


Hi Everyone! 
This is Sherrie from Sherrie Scraps with Passion with a fun project to share with you today. I used the new My Craft Spot's Ribbon Banners Straight Metal Die and the new Ornate Labels Christmas stamp set for this project:


I made these cute little boxes to hold a bottle of hand sanitizer that I picked up from Bath & Body. I thought these would make a great gift idea and to have on hand for a Teachers, Co-workers, Friends, etc.  I cut the owl at 2 3/4 from the Create A Critter 2 cartridge plus the layers and placed them on the panel. I added SU dazzling detail to the hat for some sparkle.


The banner is the new My Craft Spot's Ribbon Banners Straight Metal Die and stamped with the
new Ornate Labels Christmas stamp set. I inked the edges and added a couple watermelon skittles.

 

This is what you see when you open it up:)  The tag is from My Craft Spot's Tiny Tags Metal Die, stamped with the Tiny Tags 2 stamp set and tied on with red jute string. To see more information and/or pictures, please stop by my blog at:
Sherrie Scraps with Passion.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Sherrie K
 

8 comments:

  1. These are adorable!!! will make great gifts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute Sherrie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute idea love them my friend. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute - what a great idea for those sweet smelling hand sanitizers! Love the fun little box and those adorable owls - these are awesome my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are soooo cute!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherrie, my talented friend, this such a lovely project with so many possibilities! I love your festive owls and the beautiful usage of Kimberly's goodies. :o) Fantastic work!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips