Thursday, November 14, 2013

DT Post by Sherrie - What's Cookin'?


Good Morning Everyone!

This is Sherrie from Sherrie Scraps with Passion and I am here to share a card with you today using My Craft Spot's Happy Thanksgiving stamp set. 
Hope you like it!

I found this adorable "gobble-gobble" turkey card cut file HERE at the Silhouette Store and just had to make one. I cut the feather layers a second time to pop them with foam dots for dimension. I inked all the edges of the turkey layers and the banner with TH walnut stain.


The turkey's body was embossed with the spots & dots folder and then a cute feather was tucked in under the head piece. Fun, ha? The bow is tied with Jute String from My Craft Spot.


For the banner I used the Ribbon Banner's Metal Dies and the sentiment was stamped with the Happy Thanksgiving stamp set.


Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping!
Sherrie K



3 comments:

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips