Friday, November 8, 2013

Guest Designer - Susie from Susie Craft Happy!


Hi Everyone

Susie Craft Happy here, and I'm thrilled to be Guest Designing for My Craft Spot today!  What a crafty honor!!  Woot!!  The inspiration from Kimberly and her Design Team is truly amazing!!!  I've loved Kimberly's blog since the day I found it and like so many, I love her products too!  Check out this Christmas tag I created using her Tasty Treats stamp set and some of her other great crafty goodies...


I used the Tasty Treats stamp set and Cricut Create A Friend cartridge for the girl image located on pg. 63.  I cut it at 4" and used  Cricut Splish Splash cartridge for the tag, cut at 5 1/4 inches for the red layer and 5" for the white layer.  


I also used My Craft Spot's Small Alphabet Dies to cut the letters and the heart from felt for my tag.


Kimberly's product's are so amazingly easy to work with for any project. I even added sequin's from My Craft Spot's Christmas Candy for a little holiday cheer.  Kimberly's generosity is spreading all the way to my blog,  so now you have a chance to win a stamp set of your choice by leaving a comment on my blog telling me which My Craft Spot stamp set is your favorite.  

Have a fantastic day and thank you for stopping by! 

13 comments:

  1. Love Susie's work--great pick for a guest designer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susie is so talented, I Love her tag, looks like my Grand Daughter. So Cute! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to see you sharing your creativity here, Susie! Your tag is adorable; all those little details just add to the overall "cute" factor! Fabulous and inspiring!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Adorable! Love this sweet little tag Susie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Christmas tag is SO cute! Congratulations on your guest designer spot! Awesome job. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your GD spot here at My Craft Spot!! Woot-woot!
    Such an adorable tag Susie! I love the sweet little girl! The stamping and the felt letters are super fun-great job of show casing Kimberly's fabulous product and way to finish it off by adding to such a lovely basket of goodness!!!
    Great job!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on being the guest designer ! I just love your darling little tag, with all the detail and sparkle!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to you my friend!!! This is absolutely DARLING!!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Everyone and THANK YOU Kimberly for making a crafty dream come true! It's been a real pleasure.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Everyone and THANK YOU Kimberly for making a crafty dream come true! It's been a real pleasure!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips