Saturday, November 23, 2013

DT Post by Kate - Merriest Wishes Sour Cream Containers!

Happy Saturday!  Welcome to My Craft Spot I'm Kate from Small Bits of Paper with a quick and easy project to share with you today.  These little sour cream containers make a wonderful alternative to a bow on a gift or a little extra something to share with a card.  I fill them with Lindt chocolates and they're always a hit!


To put these pouches together, I used patterned paper cut to 6x6.  I used the Jingle All the Way stamp set for the Merriest Wishes sentiment. The little stamped candy cane is from the same set.  So cute! 



To finish things off, I used Cherry Red baker's twine tied in a bow.  Easy peasy and a delight to give and receive!


Be sure to check out the My Craft Spot shop HERE.  There are 14 different Christmas stamp sets from which you can choose!

Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. These little containers look so cute and are great for holding special goodies!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are just too pretty love them kate. hugs

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips