Monday, November 25, 2013

Monday Challenge #119 - Christmas Shape Cards!!


I love Thanksgiving weekend . . . visiting with family and, of course, all of the delicious food!  I am not much of a Black Friday shopper . . . well, maybe online. :)  My favorite thing to do the day after Thanksgiving is to set out all of the Christmas decorations.  We even have some new decorations to add to all of our old favorites this year!  So excited!

Are you ready for another fun challenge?!

This week's challenge: Christmas Shape Cards

Now it's time to sit back and enjoy these fun projects from my awesome design team!!:
 

Marlene's gingerbread house is gorgeous! I love the snowy roof and gumdrops!


The jingle bells are so cute on her tag and I love the touch of lace!  Marlene cut her tag from the Tiny Tags Metal Dies and stamped it with a sentiment from the Mistletoe Stamp Set.  She added Scarlet Red Crinkle Ribbon, Ivory Jute String, and Green Apple Twine.



Her inside sentiment is from the Joy to the World Stamp Set.



Heather

Heather made such a fun shape card! I love how the banner sentiment becomes the focus!  This one would be easy to mass produce.


Heather used the Straight Ribbon Banners metal dies and the Christmas Banner Sentiments stamp set for her sentiment.  She finished it off with Natural Jute Twine and Cherry Red Traditional Twine.



GiGi's snowman is adorable!! What a cute face and I love his hat! Her inking and pen work are fabulous! 


Her sweet tag was cut from the Jar Basics Metal Dies and her sentiment is from the Mistletoe stamp set.


Gwen

Wow! Gwen's tree is amazing! I love all of the layers and her cute garland! Such a fun card!


Her cute tag was cut from the Jar Basics Metal Dies and stamped with a sentiment from the Mistletoe stamp set.


Gwen attached her tag with Green Jute String.  Her inside sentiment is from the Ornate Labels-Christmas and the Joy Filled Christmas stamp sets.


Sherrie

Sherrie's penguin is adorable! I love that cute face! 


The button makes a fun addition to her bow!


Sherrie used the Ribbon Banners Metal Die-Straight and the Christmas Banner Sentiments stamp set to create her sentiment banner.


Robin

 Robin's card is absolutely beautiful!  I love her subtle, but gorgeous inking!


The burlap behind her sentiment is so pretty!  This sentiment is from the Joy Filled Christmas stamp set.


Robin added a star from the Merry Christmas stamp set to her main sentiment (from the Joy to the World stamp set).  Beautiful card!


This week's prize:



Did you know that there are over 60 stamp and metal die sets at My Craft Spot?!  Click HERE to see all of the fun stamps, metal dies, sequins, bakers twines and ribbon at My Craft Spot! 

SHOP

In need of inspiration?!  Click HERE to visit our Gallery with over 1000 projects arranged by stamp and metal die set!  You can even search by Holiday, project type, or products used.  So much inspiration all in one place!!

Link Below for a chance to win:





Happy crafting!



7 comments:

  1. Amazing shaped cards, awesome inspiration from the fab DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful Christmas cards! Great job by all!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! They are ALL FABULOUS!!! Love this challenge!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the inspiration dt this was fun. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my stars are these cute! Love each and everyone of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The DT did such a spectacular job, as always! Shaped Christmas cards are one of my favorite things, so I badly wanted to play along... I don't think time will permit it, but I'm thankful for the inspiration provided this week! :o) Beautiful creations, everyone!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great inspiration! I thought about this all week and so glad I could get a piece in . I just love my MCS tasty treats stamp set!! I am almost out of your ribbon I think I might need to buy some. I love the deep rich colors.
    have a great day Diana

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips