Friday, November 1, 2013

Sneak Peek Day #5 - Christmas Friends & Neighbors stamp set


Welcome to Day #5 of our stamp release party.  Today is our last 'sneak peek' day, so that means the blog hop is tomorrow! Yay!  My design team has created even more awesome projects for you today.  Haven't they done a great job this week?!

 I love to take goodies to friends and neighbors, especially at Christmas time.  I designed this stamp set with that in mind.  This set is great for small cards and tags to adorn plates of cookies, bread, treat bags, dinner, gift cards etc.  I hope you love this set as much as I do! 

Today's set is Christmas Friends & Neighbors stamp set

(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)
 
Here are my projects:



I used my Cricut and Gypsy (George cartridge) to make cut a rectangle about 4 inches wide by 11 3/4" long.  I added a window and frame before cutting. 


I cut this fun frame tab at 1 1/4 inches from the Art Philosophy cartridge.  It was the perfect size for this fun sentiment!


For my can of soup, I wrapped white cardstock around the entire can and then wrapped a piece of patterned cardstock around the soup can, just shorter than the white piece.


I laced white tulle through this tag and added one of the snowflakes from the Snowflake border metal die set.


I cut this tag from the Art Philosophy cartridge as well.


For my 'nutty' gift, I put a bag of honey roasted peanuts inside a clear acetate box. 


I tied crinkle ribbon and tulle around the box and attached my tag.  This tag also came from the Art Philosophy cartridge.


There are lots of fun sentiments on this set for neighbor gifts!


All of today's projects use the Christmas Friends & Neighbors stamp set.

Now its time to sit back and enjoy these projects made by my fabulousDesign Team!! 

GiGi

GiGi's cookie box is sooooo cute!  I love her adorable gingerbread man!  Looks good enough to eat!



GiGi cut her sentiment tag from the Ornate Label metal dies set.




I love Gwen's gingerbread man tag! So cute!! Her jar of jam looks delicious!


What a great gift this would make!  She tied her tag on with ribbon and Cherry Red Twine.



Kate's bag of cookie dough  balls is perfect for this sentiment! What a fun gift!! Love it!


How fun that this sentiment fits inside the ticket from the ticket metal die set.  Kate tied everything together with Cherry Red baker's twine.


Sherrie

 Sherrie's gift card holders are sooooo cute!!


Sherrie's snowman and penguin are super cute!  She added a couple of sequins (Christmas Candy Sequins set) to each of her gift card holders.


What a fun way to make giving cash or a gift card a more personal gift!



 These gift tags are so cute!  Heather used some pre-printed tags from some pattern paper she had in her stash, stamped her sentiment, then punched a hole to add ribbon and twine to them - all ready to tie onto homemade or store-bought goodies!

 
She tied her tags with Milk Chocolate, Toadally Green, and Cranberry Crinkle Ribbon; and Chocolate, Black Licorice, and Baby Blue Traditional Baker's Twine.
 


Robin's jar of jam looks delicious!  I love the little jar tag she made! 


She made her jar with the Jar basics metal dies and stamp set.


The "to: and from:" sentiments are from the Jar Full of Christmas stamp set.  She attached her fun tag with crinkle ribbon and jute string.



Ally's treat bag is super cute!  I love the fun face she added to her squirrel! 


Perfect image for this sentiment!


Ally used the Ribbon Banners-straight metal dies, Christmas Banner Sentiments stamp set, Christmas Friends & Neighbors stamp set, and Scarlet Red crinkle ribbon
  She filled her bag with mixed nuts.  Yum!


What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 8 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!

Sneak Peek Giveaway #5

Christmas & Valentine Mix Bakers Twine



Click HERE to order sequins and Click HERE to see all of the fun Christmas stamp sets at My Craft Spot!

What a fantastic week this has been!  See you back here tomorrow for the Blog Hop!!  I can't wait to show you all of the new stamp and metal die sets!

(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to purchase on Saturday!!)

Need more inspiration right now?  Click HERE to enter the Christmas & Winter Gallery!

Happy crafting!

58 comments:

  1. Everyone's projects are delightful!! Love all the wonderful ideas! ~hugs, Saundra Luvscrappingtogether at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! perfect for holiday treat giving!!!!!! so excited to see the release tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stamp party button is on my blog!!! thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those are so clever...love this set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new release button is on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are perfect for clever gift giving!
    I enjoyed this week and am looking forward to the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the all the projects for today. Can't wait until tomorrow.
    Bring on the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great projects Kimberly! This is such a FUN stamp set especially for gift giving! Your snicker bag is so darn cute-the sentiment is perfect! The soup can is darling-love the fun papers-the tulle is a great touch an love the tag! The nut package is so fun-the tulle and ribbon combo that you wrapped it with looks awesome! Another perfect tag! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful new stamp release and great inspiring projects from the DT. Can't wait until tomarrow for the blog hop. Ogdendoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your projects are so awesome!! The sentiments are so fun!! All of the projects are fabulous!! Looking forward to the hop tomorrow!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have your party button on my sidebar :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, this is awesome! It looks like a terrific new set! They would be perfect for neighbor gifts this year! I love them. Everyone did such awesome projects with them too! Hugs- Glora

    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. How super adorable are all these projects! Looks like such a GREAT new stamp set!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Friday!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have your adorable party button on my sidebar!
    Thanks for another chance to win!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute projects again today. Can't wait for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have your party button on my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all these projects! What a great set for gift-giving this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fun stamp set idea!
    Wonderful projects everyone!
    TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute as always! Love the fun sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have your button on my sidebar!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sweet projects with these cute images. Would love to win that baker's twine!!! Thanks for the chance!
    <3 J

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those projects are great, love the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What wonderful projects, Kimberly! I love the Snickers sentiment and can't wait to use it. Your window packet is fabulous! Your can of soup is the most lovely one I've ever seen! Your gift of nuts is so fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful DT projsets! I love the Snicker sentiment, great idea!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh so love what I have seen of this stamp set. Love the Snicker sentiment~~ Great project's once again :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have the party button on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such fun ways to package up those Christmas goodies. Just so cute.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have your party button on my sidebar.
    http://theirisplace.blogspot.com
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. WOW! Those are all wonderful gift ideas! They are all decorated so festive and fun! Loved them ALL! Looking forward to tomorrows hop! I got my CC ready to order too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  30. thanks for this whole week can not wait until tomorrow, have learned so much and so much inspiration
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have your party button on my blog! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Aren't these just fabulous! Perfect 'eye-candy' for the real treats; they add just the perfect extra special touch! Honestly, these projects are gifts in and of themselves! LOVE this new release!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  33. They are ALL Adorable!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  34. I have your Stamp Release Party button on my sidebar!!
    You know I do....
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  35. This stamp set is right up my alley!!! I love the ideas!! Great job on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I added your button to my blog and can't wait for the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I have your party button on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  38. What a cute set!! I could see these being perfect for a gift basket!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I have your button on my blog at resinjewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. What clever sentiments! Perfect for gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I have your button on my blog!
    http://breatheandstaycalm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  42. These will be great for homemade food gifts. Such a fun set of projects. Thanks for the chance to win some twine.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I have your party button on the top right of my blog.

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  44. Really cute way to make gift giving easy! This has been a great release.

    ReplyDelete
  45. What a great sentiment set. I love a good pun.

    ReplyDelete
  46. This is an incredible release! I really really want them all! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I have your button on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Great projects, will be ordering a few things!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Lots of great goodies to give as gifts. The tags are just the right size and the sayings match perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Oh Yum! Lovin the new release. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Have your button on my blog still you can see it here. http://carmenscreationss.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  52. Kimberly, this stamp set is so unique and fun! These make such lovely tags for gifts. Your projects are marvelous as always, from the beautiful papers and designs to the gorgeous tulle! Your team did a spectacular job once again... you must be so proud! :o) This set is a delight!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  53. I have the lovely button on my blog! Thank you for another opportunity to win some beautiful twine. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips