Wednesday, December 4, 2013

DT Post by GiGi - Gorgeous Snowflake Shape Card!


Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I have a fun card to share. 
I used My Craft Spot's Stamping All Around Christmas and Joy To The World stamp sets on this card.





I created the card using my Designers Edition and my Cameo. The Snowflake is a freebie file SVG Cutting Files and I outlined and welded 2 together to create the card base. I cut the snowflake out of glittery cardstock and a scallop circle and plain circles. I stamped the sentiment onto the circle using the Stamping All Around Christmas stamp set and added a gem brad to the center. 
To finish, I stamped the inside sentiment using the Joy To The World stamp set. 
I hope you all liked my card and thanks for stopping in!

Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. one word describes this beautiful. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. It is perfect for a snowy winter. I am off to make my version of your card. Thanks so much for a great idea.

    Sarah
    http://myinsanelifebysarahstamping.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow What a pretty shaped card.!! love the blue and white and I love the bling in the middle. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card!!!Awesome job!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips