Wednesday, December 11, 2013

DT Post by GiGi - Merry & Bright!


Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug with a card. I used My Craft Spot's Joy Filled Christmas, Ribbon Banner Dies- Straight, and Mistletoe stamp set on this card. 




I used the Chibi Penguin Digi stamp from Digi My World and colored him with Copic Markers. I embossed the white mat with the Seeing Spots Cuttlebug folder and mounted the penguin on pop dots to the mat.

I used My Craft Spot's Ribbon Banner Dies-Straight to cut out the tag and used a snowflake brad to attach it to the bow. The sentiment was stamped from the Joy Filled Christmas stamp set and I also stamped the inside sentiment using the Mistletoe stamp set. 

These are wonderful stamps for your Christmas cards!



I hope you all like my card and thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

  1. The Penguin is cute. You did a wonderful job coloring the Penguin. Like the blue colors.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute! I just love the little penguin and pretty blue!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweetness! Your penguin is just cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips