Saturday, December 28, 2013

DT Post by Gwen - Pretty Purse!


Hi everyone, this is Gwen from This and That by Gwen with a super quick and easy little purse to share with you today.  

 I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!  I can't believe it is over already!  So I am now thinking birthdays, since I have several coming up very soon!  I made this for my daughter Ashley, her birthday is in a few days.

You know how much I love little gift bags and boxes, and this one is no exception!  It is so cute and super easy to make, it is from the Silhouette Store.  The tag was made with the Jar Basics Metal Dies and stamped with the Tiny Tags 3 stamp set.  I tied it all on with crinkle ribbon and some twine.  The paper is from My Minds Eye, love it!  These would be great to make as party favors, since they are so quick and easy and you can get 2 out of a sheet of 12x12 paper.




Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. My husband bought me a Silhouette Cameo for Christmas. Help! I need intervention. I am an addict. I saw this purse and thought it was cute but what you've done to it is fabulous! TFS! Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shape of this sweet gift bag and the paper is really pretty. Love the beautiful Crinkle ribbon and great little tag - the perfect gift bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet little purse, love the pretty paper and the fun ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips