Thursday, December 5, 2013

DT Post by Marlene - Christmas goodies!

 

Hello My Craft Spot Followers!

Thank You for joining me here at My Craft Spot today! This is Marlene from ScrappinCookie.

Today I have some Christmas Tags to share with you all using products from My Craft Spot. I put these "Merry Christmas Tag Pockets" together for the My Craft Spot's Monday Challenge #118 - Skech Challenge, but never got around to sharing them until now. When I saw the sketch provided for the challenge, I immediately saw it as a Brown Bag Sack instead of a card. I simply folded a brown bag in half to create a double pocket.


I added some pattern paper to the front and inside of one pocket fold. I embellished it with the My Craft Spot "Snowflake Border" Metal Die and some Maraschino Twine - available HERE at My Craft Spot. I also added a Fishtail Banner made with the My Craft Spot "Ribbon Banners - Straight" Metal Dies - I used the small tag banner and snipped off the circle opening - stamped with the "No Peeking" Sentiment from the My Craft Spot "Ornate Labels - Christmas" Stamp Set.


The tag was cut with my Cricut Expression Machine and layered with the My Craft Spot 4" Doily Metal Die. Underneath the Holiday characters, I tucked in the longer Fishtail Banner from the My Craft Spot "Ribbon Banners - Straight" Metal Dies stamped with the "Merry Christmas" Sentiment from the My Craft Spot "Christmas Banner Sentiments" Stamp Set.


To each tag, I tied some checkered grosgrain ribbon and "Scarlet Red" Crinkle Ribbon from My Craft Spot layered with Ivory Jute String - available at My Craft Spot - a button and a jingle bell.


I hope to have inspired you to create your own Christmas Tags using My Craft Spot Products.


And don't forget to join in on this week's My Craft Spot's Monday Challenge #120 - SPARKLE & SHINE. You have until Monday, December 9th 11:59pm MST for your chance to win this week's prize. 

For more details and information on my "Merry Christmas Tag Pockets", please click HERE.




6 comments:

  1. Super project I love all the papers. It would make a nice display Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just wonderful! I love everything you did, the little characters are just darling! You did a fantastic job!!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable project! Love that snowflake die. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an ADORABLE project!! Love it!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips