Tuesday, December 10, 2013

DT Post by Marlene - Christmas Treats!

 

Hello My Craft Spot Fans!

This is Marlene from ScrappinCookie! Thank You for joining me here today at My Craft Spot!

I want to share with you some really QUICK and EASY Paper Sack Treat Holders I put together. These are PERFECT for teachers, friends, neighbors, etc...I actually plan on handing these out to a few teacher's at my kid's school this Christmas.

Oh, and lets not forget they would make a GREAT project to link up to this week's My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #120 Christmas Neighbor Gifts.

I used up some small brown paper sacks I had in my stash - but you can always use the Bitty Bags available at My Craft Spot, I ran out - and embellished them with a scalloped border and patterned paper. I layered half of a doily made with the My Craft Spot 4" Doily Metal Die, a gold leaf pick and poinsettia flower I picked up from the floral department.  I also sprinkled some Metallic Sequins - available HERE at My Craft Spot.


Inside the paper sack, I added a tag cut with my Cricut and stamped with the "Chocolate Fudge" Sentiment from the My Craft Spot "Christmas Friends & Neighbors" Stamp Set. I tied some "Sandy Beach" Crinkle Ribbon and tucked in a small tag made with the My Craft Spot "Jar Basics" Metal Die stamped with the "Merry Christmas" Sentiment from the My Craft Spot "Mistletoe" Stamp Set. The little paper sack is PERFECT for holding a small chocolate bar.


I hope you have enjoyed and have been inspired to create your own "Merry Christmas Paper Sacks" using My Craft Spot Products. Don't forget to link them up to this week's My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #120 Christmas Neighbor Gifts. You have until Monday, December 16th 11:59pm MST for your chance to win this week's prize. 


For more details and information on my "MERRY CHRISTMAS PAPER SACKS," please click HERE.



6 comments:

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips