Saturday, December 14, 2013

DT Post by Marlene - Wishing you a "Souper" Holiday!

 

Hello My Craft Spot Fans!

This is Marlene from ScrappinCookie! Thank You for joining me here today at My Craft Spot!
Today I have a FUN gift idea for a Friend, Co-Worker, Neighbor, Teachers, Family, etc. And PERFECT for this week's My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #120 Christmas Neighbor Gifts.
It was all inspired by the "Souper Holiday" Sentiment from the My Craft Spot "Christmas Friends & Neighbors" Stamp Set.

I created a "Souper Holiday" Gift Jar by filling a large clear Mason Jar with some Egg Noodles, Freeze-Dried Vegetables & Seasonings, a Chicken Stock bullion, and some Oyster Crackers. I then tied the My Craft Spot 4" Doily Metal Die with some Maraschino Twine - available HERE at My Craft Spot. The "Souper Holiday" Sentiment was stamped on the Double Fishtail Banner Strip from the My Craft Spot "Ribbon Banners - Straight" Metal Dies


As a finishing touch, I tied some White Glitter Tulle around the jar and added some "Scarlet Red" Crinkle Ribbon from My Craft Spot layered with Ivory Jute String - available at My Craft Spot - and a button.


I hope you have enjoyed and have been inspired to create your own "Souper Holiday Gift Jar" using My Craft Spot Products. Don't forget to link them up to this week's My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #120 Christmas Neighbor Gifts. You have until Monday, December 16th 11:59pm MST for your chance to win this week's prize. 


For more details and information on my "SOUPER HOLIDAY GIFT JAR," please click HERE.




2 comments:

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips