Tuesday, December 31, 2013

DT Post by Sherrie - Reindeer Crossing


Hi Everyone and Happy New Year's Eve! 
This is Sherrie from Sherrie Scraps with Passion with a Christmas card to share with you today~  I know Christmas is over but I made this one a few weeks ago and forgot to share it. 

I used My Craft Spot's Christmas Banner stamp set :)

Christmas Banner Sentiments

My card base is a Spellbinders 5 x 7 Enchanted Labels Twenty Eight and the base layer a 5 x 7 Enchanted Labels Four. The papers are from Echo Parks-Fall collection and Lasting Impressions which were in my scrap stash :) I really need to work at thinning that down, lol!
 The deer is cut at 4" plus the layers from the Jolly Holidays cartridge.



I tied a twine bow with My Craft Spot's Vintage Cherry Twine and added a fun little bell. I used the Ribbon Banners~Straight metal dies for the banner and stamped the sentiment with the Christmas Banner Sentiments stamp set.


 I finished by tying on a pretty bow using Vanilla Bean Crinkle Ribbon.

If you would like more information or details about this card, please visit my blog at
Sherrie Scraps with Passion

Have a wonderful evening celebrating and ringing in the New Year!!

Happy New Year!
Sherrie K


2 comments:

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips