Thursday, December 19, 2013

DT Post bye Sherrie - Gorgeous Christmas card!


Hello Everyone!
This is Sherrie from Sherrie Scraps with Passion to share a Christmas card with you today using My Craft Spot's White Christmas stamp set~I just love this set :)


I started with a Spellbinders 5x7 Matting Basic for the base of the card. I then followed it with a Spellbinders Enchanted Labels 28, a Spellbinders Matting Basic and then another Enchanted Labels 28. I topped it off with a pretty Spellbinders Opulent Oval and stamped the beautiful sentiment on a Spellbinders Classic Oval.


The sentiment is from the White Christmas stamp set. I just love the font on this sentiment, don't you? I embossed it with a sizzix flower folder for a little dimension and then added some bling to give it a elegant look.


The leaves are the Spellbinders Foliage die. I finished the card with a satin double bow and fun button from Liz's Paper Loft.


 For more information and/or details, please visit my blog HERE

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful is your creation and presented with lots of lovely detail xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is breathtakingly beautiful! How lovely Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This truly is a gorgeous Christmas card! I love the lovely die cuts and sweet sentiment!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right - it is gorgeous, Sherrie always does a great job. It's beautiful!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips