Friday, December 27, 2013

Great deal on Silhouette Cameo and a fun project!

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

I finally bought a Silhouette Cameo and I love it!!  Hallmark Scrapbook had the best deal around and fantastic customer service.  Free Ground shipping too!  They also have great deals on Cricut cartridges.  :)

I have been cutting vinyl for my walls and I also have a fun project to show you today.  I know Christmas is over, but I thought I would still share this awesome gift bag. (ok . . . so I got busy and didn't get around to taking a picture until Christmas eve . . . lol)  This cut file is part of the Happy Holidays kit from SVG cuts.  It is one of my favorite cuts and I will be using this a lot next Christmas!  It might even make a cute pair of overalls!


My Stamped sentiment is from the Joy Filled Christmas stamp set.



I opened my email today and found this fantastic deal on the Silhouette Cameo (only $219.00!! still on sale for the next 2 days)  at Hallmark Scrapbook.  Thought I would pass it along . . . if any of you are interested ;)


Happy crafting!


3 comments:

  1. Yay - congrats on your new Silhouette! Isn't it just wonderful? I am totally loving your adorable little Santa pants. These are just cute as can be. Can't wait to see your wall vinyl - I haven't been brave enough to give that a try yet. Enjoy your new toy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting your Cameo, I love my baby girl but it cost me twice as much. Should of waited, but I have never been good at that either. LOL! Love your Santa gift bag. Think I will go download it so I have it for next year. Happy New Years to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips