Friday, December 20, 2013

Guest Designer - Georgiana from Carson's Creations!


Hello Crafty Friends,

This is Georgiana from Carson's Creations and I am super excited today! I have the privilege of being a Guest Designer for My Craft Spot.  Not too long ago, I was inquiring about Kimberly's stamps and metals dies, when we she asked if I would be interested in being a guest. Of course, I jumped at the opportunity. What an honor! 

I have admired the Tiny Tags and Metal Dies, Tiny Doilies Metal Dies, the Stamping ALL Around line, and let's not forget the other amazing stamps. I decided I was going to purchase some and I have not been disappointed. I have been using them for the past month and I am sure glad I did! I have made numerous projects and today I would like to share one of the many.

For my project, I made holiday treats for my co-workers.


I made toppers for the wand candy bags, which are stacked with red and green M&Ms. I tied a Mistletoe green crinkle ribbon at the top of each one. 



I used the Mistletoe stamp set for the Be Merry sentiment and the holly image. I used a cherry red LePlume marker to color the berries. 

  
 A small tin cup makes the perfect holder. 
 

Kimberly wants everyone to "Be Merry" this holiday season. She is going to offer a stamp set of your choice to one lucky person for leaving a comment on my blog. Be sure to state which My Craft Spot stamp set is your favorite. 

Yes, I know...you can only choose one!


Stay Creative,
Georgiana


9 comments:

  1. The Christmas treat wands are just darling!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable treats Georgiana!! Love the toppers!
    Congrats on your Guest Designer Spot and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and TOTALLY fun!!! Congrats on your GDS!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute treats! The toppers are adorable and love the bow:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so awesome Georgiana!!! Love the fun toppers and cute ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute and festive treats and container.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips