Friday, December 13, 2013

Guest Designer - Karen from My Cup Runneth Over!


Hello, friends of My Craft Spot!  My name is Karen Letchworth of My Cup Runneth Over, and I am delighted and humbled to be the Guest Designer for today's post!


I made this card using the sweet stamp set Inside & Out - Set #2 which is filled with adorable phrases for Birthday, babies, get well and more.  It's just perfect for creating sweet cards, scrapbook layouts and hand-made gifts.  I took some October Afternoon patterned papers and vintage sheet music, and machine stitched them together to create the base of my card.  Next, I used the adorable Tiny Banners & Toppers Die-Cut Set to create the sweet little banner across the top.  Even the tiny little sentiments (Love You, Eat Cake, and Hi There) are from this sweet Inside & Out - Set 2 stamp set, as is the sentiment at the bottom, and on the inside of my card.


I decorated the inside of this card to match the rest to utilize all the coordinating stamps found in this super versatile stamp set.  You can see in the photo below the Happy Birthday sentiment (again, all from this same wonderful stamp set) which is one you will want to use over and over again.


I'd like to invite you all to visit my blog, My Cup Runneth Over, to say hello.  Those who stop by my blog and leave a comment telling me which of My Craft Spot's many wonderful stamp sets is your favorite, will be entered into a drawing to win a FREE STAMP SET of your choice from the store.  A special word of thanks to Kimberly for inviting me to share with you all today.  I look forward to having you all visit.

My Cup Runneth Over,
Karen

9 comments:

  1. This card is a double work of art. The inside is adorable. What do three hearts say to you? The music makes me want to sing a happy song just looking at this beautiful card. You are blessed to have such a wonderful guest designer. Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Karen! I love the beautiful papers and the great use of the stamps!
    Congrats on your Guest Designer Spot!!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This darling card is beautiful inside and out! I love the pretty papers and sentiments!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen always makes the most fabulous cards and projects! What a wonderful surprise to see her as your guest designer today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card!! Lovely inside and out, matches so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen, congrats on your DT spot love the banners. great design

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love the papers and pretty design! The banner is just adorable and the stamping looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips