Friday, December 27, 2013

New Design Team Member - Tanya Adams from Nonna's Craft Corner


GiGi needed to take a break and step down as a My Craft Spot Design Team member.  We will miss her so much and wish her the best!

I am so excited to introduce Tanya Adams from Nonna's Craft Corner as our newest design team member! Tanya is so talented and will be a great addition to the team!  Most of you already know her and love her style.  :)



Hello everyone! My name is Tanya Adams and I am so happy to be the newest Design Team Member of My Craft Spot!  I live in Alabama with my sweet hubby (and biggest fan) of 33 years.  We have two grown sons and four absolutely beautiful grandchildren.  I have enjoyed some form of crafting for as long as I can remember.  I started paper crafting when my boys were in high school and I cringe as I look back on some of those first scrapbook layouts!  My love of paper, stamps and ink has grown considerably since those days and I like to think my skills have improved a bit also.  I've moved beyond my little crafting table in the corner of the bedroom to my very own "Craft Corner" and I love spending my free time playing with paper while my sweet little Yorkie, Lola keeps me company.  I'm excited to start this new adventure with Kimberly and her wonderful Design Team and I look forward to sharing my creations with you all!


Nonna's Craft Corner


You might remember this gorgeous project Tanya made for her Guest Designer spot.  She used the Feel Better Soon stamp set.


Check out these cute hot chocolate treat bags Tanya made!  Wow!  She used the Stamping All Around Christmas stamp set and the Tiny Doilies metal dies to create her pretty circle tags.  Her sentiment tag is from the Winter Wonderland stamp set and was cut from the Ribbon Banners (Straight) metal die set.


So excited to have Tanya join us!  Happy crafting, everyone!


9 comments:

  1. Congrats Tanya! Looking forward to seeing all your AWESOME projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Tanya!!! :-)

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the wonderful welcome Kimberly! I'm looking forward to working with you and the talented ladies on this Design Team. I'm ready to get the New Year started!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Tanya! So happy to see you join the MCS team! You are going to love it and I can't wait to see your future creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Tanya!!! We are so glad you are part of the team:) Look forward to seeing all your fabulous creations!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Tanya, I can't wait to check out more of your creations, you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats my friend!!! I am so HAPPY for you!!
    Have a Happy & Health New Year!
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips