Monday, December 2, 2013

Winners!! Winners!! Winners!!

Hello, my crafty friends!  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I loved reading all of your comments (All 120 of them!) about all you are thankful for!  As I read your comments, you reminded me of even more things I am thankful for in my life.   It is so wonderful to count our blessings and realize all that we have to be thankful for!
I wish I could give this prize to all of you.  But, since I have to pick just one, I went to Random.org.  


Congratulations #26 - Beth F.

Beth said - "I am thankful for everything, really. What isn't to be thankful for? Every day and everyone we share is with are all gifts from God to be treasured! Some days it may be hard to see that, but it is the truth. My two choices for stamp sets would be Tiny Tags and Joy to the Word. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with family and lots of love!"

Be sure to email me with your address so I can mail your prize!

Winners from Challenge #118 - Sketch Challenge

We had so much fun looking at all of your amazing projects from this challenge!  Thanks for joining the fun!!

Sketch

Free Card Sketch

We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!

Congratulations #1 - Rhonda Emery




Be sure to grab your challenge winner button from the left side bar and Email me with your address so I can mail your prize.

Design Team Top 3 Picks:





Be sure to grab your 'Top 3" button on the left side bar.

Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. GOODNESS!! I was picked out of that many comments! I am absolutely stunned! I am so blessed. I am off to email you right away! Thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips