Tuesday, January 21, 2014

DT Post by Ally - Vintage Valentine!


Hi everyone, it's Ally from Rock Paper Cricut. I am so excited to to be able to share a card I made using the new Heart Border metal dies set. This new set has a total of 9 different metal dies, and coordinates with stamps from the Jar Full Of Spring stamp set.

I stamped the *Be my Valentine* from the new Banner Sentiments stamp set. Under the sentiment I used a *flourish* stamp from the Tickets stamp set. For the *postage* I used the Postage Stamps stamp set. Cupid is from the Sweethearts Cricut cartridge, found on page 33. 


Here is a picture of the beautiful border from the new Heart Border metal dies set. I love how it fits perfectly on my A2 sized card. 

Thanks for joining me today at My Craft Spot. ~Ally

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I love the vintage look of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful Valentine!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty Cupid & Hearts Valentine. Like the flourish Hearts & vintage feel to this.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips