Friday, January 31, 2014

DT Post by Gwen - Hugs & Kisses Tea Cup


Hi everyone, this is Gwen from This and That by Gwen with a quick and easy Valentine project for you.

I really love the papers for Valentine's Day, they are just so fun and pretty and PINK!!  This cute little tea cup is from the Silhouette Store, it is by LW.  The pretty white ribbon is Snow White Crinkle Ribbon from My Craft Spot tied in a double bow. 


The sentiment is from the Banner Sentiment stamp set and cut out with the Ribbon Banners - Straight Metal Dies, also from My Craft Spot.




Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. What a fantastic project! I love that tea cup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gwen, this is absolutely adorable! I LOVE the fun colors and so festive for Valentines's Day or just giving as a gift:) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this adorable tea cup full of Hershey kisses!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would be a great gift for a teacher! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! This is just FABULOUS!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!!!! excellent way of designing one gift that appreciates from every corner.I truly like your way of presentations of tea cup.Thanks for giving new idea .

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips