Wednesday, January 22, 2014

DT Post by Kate - Lacy Card Set!


Welcome to My Craft Spot!  I'm Kate from Small Bits of Paper and I'm thrilled to be sharing a quick (but pretty!) project with you today.  I used a free multipurpose cut file created by Pam at Get Silvered for the beautiful backdrop of my card and rounded things off with some fantastic products available at the My Craft Spot Shop


My cards are all 4.25x4.25.  I kept them this size in order to fit them in standard envelopes for mailing.  After letting Pam's file and my Silhouette do all the work for the pretty background, I used My Craft Spot's Tiny Doilies metal dies for the centres.  


The sentiment is from Stamping All Around Spring (the first set) - as is the sweet little floral bouquet stamped in the middle of each.  I finished things off with some fabulous Bittersweet jute string.  I'm so pleased with how quick and easy these cards came together - and with such a pretty look!


Thanks so much for visiting today!  Have a wonderful day! 

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your version Kate, Glad you could use the cutting file and thanks so much for the credit and the Link Back.
    Cheers
    Pam (GetSilvered.com)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips