Thursday, January 30, 2014

DT Post by Sherrie - "Be Mine"


Hi Everyone!

This is Sherrie from Sherrie Scraps with Passion and I have a quick Valentine card to share with you using My Craft Spot's Build a Valentine stamp set.

Another awesome set for your Valentine cards, layouts and/or treats.


I started with cutting a pink panel and adhered it to the white card base. I embossed the red layer with the honeycomb folder for some texture. I added a little heart border using a Martha Stewart punch and then another border using My Craft Spot's Fancy Edges metal die.


The heart was cut at 2 1/4 from the Sweethearts cartridge and another one cut at 1 1/4 with Kraft paper. I embossed the red heart with the script folder and the smaller heart ran it through the crimper for fun texture. I also cut smaller hearts at 3/4", crimped them and layered them on the banners.


The little tag is from the Tickets metal die and stamped with the Build a Valentine stamp set. I tied on a Trendy Twine strawberry cupcake bow and added a small pearl to the center.


The banners are cut using the Lacy Banners metal die. I embellished the banner by adding little hearts, pearls and a prima flower and then tied on with strawberry cupcake twine.

I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you would like to see about this card, please visit my blog at Sherrie Scraps with Passion.

Thanks for stopping,
Sherrie 

6 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful my friend!! I'm getting excited for heart day :)

    Hope your week was great! Did you girls have fun baking cookies? My sis sent pics of the girls making cookies and they had icing every where :) the baby had it in her hair and they made an icing Mohawk. Fun times!!
    Hope you are getting some warmer weather, we finally have winter weather. I'm looking at grey skies and cold air:) we really need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this beautiful Valentine card!
    Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

    Have a creative day.
    Pam
    ♥ Scrap N Sew Granny ♥
    ♥ Pam's Stitched With Love ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, love the fun banner! So many fabulous details on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Beautiful!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips