Wednesday, January 15, 2014

DT Post by Sherrie - Valentine Treats!


Hi Everyone! 
This is Sherrie from Sherrie Scraps with Passion with a fun project to share with you.

I used My Craft Spot's Jar Full of Spring stamp set and the Heart Border metal die from the last release. I also used another favorite stamp set of mine, the Always & Forever stamp set. 


I started with pretzel logs and dipped them in confetti vanilla candy melts. I then rolled them in Valentine candy sprinkles. I put them in pretzel bags and added a tag to each one. The tags are cut at 2 3/4 from the Art Philosophy cartridge and the pattern paper is from We R Memory Keepers-Love Struck collection.

I used the Heart Border metal die for the hearts and stamped the little sentiments from the new Jar Full of Spring stamp set.


The little heart on the outer frame and is stamped from the Always & Forever stamp set. I also stamped "to and from" on the back of the tag from this set as well. I tied the tags on with pink sorbet twine and finished by tying a bow.

If you would like more information or details about this project, please visit my blog at
Sherrie Scraps with Passion.

Thanks for stopping!
Sherrie K

4 comments:

  1. These Valentine treats are so cute! Look yummy too! Great job!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!! these are super sherrie great job designing with the dies and stamps. Have a great day.
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips