Saturday, January 25, 2014

DT Post by Tanya - Cute Storage Box for Cards!


Hello everyone and welcome to My Craft Spot!

This is Tanya from Nonna's Craft Corner and I'm happy to be sharing a fun project with you today.  I have been painting and re-organizing my craft room for the last few days - whew - what a mess!  I have never really organized my completed cards, just finish one up and toss it into a box with all the others.  So, I thought that maybe it was time to come up with an organized (and pretty) way to store my cards.  Here's what I came up with....


I started with this cute storage box from Lori Whitlock.  After cutting out and assembling my box, I pulled out a few My Craft Spot goodies and had some fun!


Using some bright, colorful, tiny prints I created this darling banner using the Tiny Banners & Toppers Die Set.  I added some clear gems to the topper portion of each banner for a bit of sparkle!

My sentiment mat is from the Silhouette Online Store.  I used the Big Sentiments Stamp Set to designate this storage box for birthday cards.  I just love the pretty font on this beautiful stamp set!


I really love the way this turned out and plan on creating additional boxes for other cards as well....Baby, Get Well, Thinking of You and the list goes on and on!

Before I go, I just want to thank you for joining us here today at My Craft Spot.  I hope you enjoyed my cute little card holder and I look forward to sharing another project with you very soon!

Have a wonderful day,
Tanya / Nonna

13 comments:

  1. Just so creative. Love the little banner and the jewel stones on each flag. Great gift idea.
    Wishing you a wonderful and relaxed weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, Tanya, this is a fabulous idea. And so doggone cute. My cards are laying in a box in a pile. Now I have to make separate boxes to hold them. Love the background paper and the colorful prints. That banner is too cute. I just love the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tanya......Wow this is stunning and something that l could do with as l'm ahead with my Christmas cards for the end of this year great and sturdy looking it is too and nicely decorated xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a great way to store finished cards. Love the way your box turned out

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it! What a pretty way to keep your cards organized!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful! I need to label my craft drawers!!!! I am getting to old to remember what is where!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I love the colorful banner across the front!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable way to organize your cards while adding a lot of happiness to your craft space! I especially love your little banner!! Thanks for sharing. AJ@queenofmynest

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, love the idea for holding all of those cards in one place! This would be a great gift too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am totally loving this box! How awesome!
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great box for cards! Is there a link for box instructions?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great box for cards! Is there a link for box instructions?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips