Friday, January 17, 2014

Guest Designer - Linda Kaiser!


Hi, I am Linda from Paper Boutique with Linda and I am so excited to share my project with you! 


I used the Tiny Tag Stamp set and matching metal dies to create this adorable mini tag. Please scroll down to see the wonderful My Craft Spot sets that I used. I made the rosette from an Anna Griffin kit I purchased two years ago, but any type of rosette will work. Click here to see my video on how to make rosettes the easy way! The trick is to use a jar lid. 


 The ring box is a Silhouette cut (image # 29813) that I purchased from the Silhouette On-line store.


I made the ring for a friend and just had to add the perfect tag! Love the stitching! 



These are the products from My Craft Spot that I used to make the adorable mini tag. There are two additional mini tag stamps sets that you can purchase to use with the metal dies. This is the most versatile tag set ever! A special thanks to Kimberly for asking me to be a guest designer. Happy crafting! Linda

11 comments:

  1. Your box is so pretty, Linda, as is the ring. My favorite stamp set is Tiny Tags 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable box!!! I love the colors that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your GDS!! They are both ADORABLE!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very, very pretty! Love the elegant papers and rosette. The Tiny Tag is just the perfect embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This box is really beautiful and the tiny tags are perfect with it!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! The ring and ring box are beautiful!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda did a great job on her GDT spot. AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips