Saturday, January 18, 2014

Guest Designer - Shannon White!


Hi all! Shannon White Here! Today I'm Super Excited to share that I'm today's Guest Designer here at My Craft Spot!! Yay! I'm sooo thrilled and honored Kimberly asked me to be a Guestie! Whoo hooo!! I just LOVE all the Adorable stamps, dies and yummy embellies she carries in her Shoppe!! Can you tell I'm still doing my Happy Dance, lol ;-)  So I hope you have time to stop by and take a peek...8-) 

Well, without further delay, here's a fun little Valentine Project I created using My Craft Spot's Always & Forever Stamp set and some of their Yummy Crinkle Ribbon too! 


OMGoodness!! Can I tell you I just LOVE how these Sweet treats turned out!.. ;-)  & I was also thrilled to get to dust of my Trusty Cricut for this fun little project too! Yay! 8-) My lollipop holder bases were created with the Christmas Cards cartridge using the Square Envelope cut at 3" ( I just cut the sides open & punched a whole in the bottom flap for the lollipop stick...). My Doilies were created with the Elegant Edges cartridge using the Eyelet3 cut at 2 3/4" and popped up with a bit of foam tape. My Conversation Hearts were created with the Love Struck cartridge using the Convesation Hearts cut at 3" and were attached to Planitn ShcoolBook Circles cut at 2" and popped up with a bit more foam tape as well...


My Mats and BG layers were created with SU CS's and Crate Paper's Fourteen 6x6 collection. To finish them all up I stamped My Craft Spot's Always & Forever To: and From: on the backs, added little Hand cut banner tags stamped with Always & Forever X's & O's & Some Sweet Bubble Gum Pink Crinkle Ribbon. To keep them closed I used some CS heart stickers I had in my stash, but you could easily use die cuts and glue dots just as well... 8-)

Hope you all have a Super day & Thanks so much for dropping by! 8-) 

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Oohhhh this is just so gorjess!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable project. Congratulations on your guest design spot. It turned out beautiful! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE this!!!Super cute & yummy!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness - such cuteness! These little lollipop covers are just cute as can be. I love all your fun embellishments - great work Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute little lollipop covers:) Great job Shannon!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really fun Valentine's gifts. :D And congrat's on being the GD.
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips