Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday Challenge #124 - Polka Dots!


Hello my creative friends!  Happy Monday!  Are you ready for another fun challenge?!

This week's challenge: Pattern Challenge - Polka Dots

Now it's time to sit back and enjoy these fun projects from my awesome design team!!:


Kate's little monster is absolutely adorable!  I love her embossed polka dot background too!  What a fun card!


Supplies
Stamps:  Happy Haunting, Always & Forever (for the little heart in the sentiment)
Metal Dies:  Ribbon Banners - Wavy, Heart Border, Small Alphabet, Tiny Doilies (for the circle under the layered heart)
Sequins:  Caribbean 


Sherrie 

Sherrie's Baby Romper cards are sooooo cute!! I love shape cards, and these are awesome!  Her brads really add a lot!


Supplies


Gwen

Gwen's Valentine card is gorgeous! I love how she put the 2 polka dot papers together - very pretty!


Supplies



Click HERE to see all of the fun stamps, metal dies, sequins, bakers twines and ribbon at My Craft Spot!
 
In need of more inspiration?!  Click HERE to visit our Gallery with over 1000 projects arranged by stamp and metal die set!  You can even search by Holiday, project type, or products used.  So much inspiration all in one place!!

Link Below for a chance to win:



Happy crafting!



17 comments:

  1. Beautiful polka-dotty projects ladies! This is such a fun challenge - I hope I can find some time to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable polka dot creations!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work by the DT - as usual! I am wondering - do we need My Craft Spot products to play along here? Fun challenge - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I have an awesome design team! You do not need My Craft Spot products to play along on this challenge. :)

      Delete
  4. Such FUN Projects!! Adorable!! Fun Challenge!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of the polka dots, they are my absolute fave! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful DT creations! I always love the variety here... so much to enjoy. Thank you for the inspiration and the wonderful challenge! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute design team samples. Thank you for the "polka dots" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this challenge!!!! I love polka dots!!! the DT projects were awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you girls are FANTASTIC! Awesome inspiration!!!

    Thanks for sharing and Happy Tuesday!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the fun challenge and wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the fun challenge and the beautiful DT work for added inspiration! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. My gosh!! I love all the amazing DT creations!! Gorgeous!! Thanks for the fantastic challenge!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips