Monday, January 6, 2014

Sneak Peek Day #1 - Chalkboard Sentiments!


Welcome to Day #1 of our stamp release party!  We have so many fun projects to show you this week!  Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of five new stamp sets (plus 4 metal die sets).  Then, on Saturday, we will have a blog hop with prizes at each stop along the way.  We have been having so much fun playing with the new stamps and metal dies!!

*Throughout the week we will also be incorporating the Small Bow metal die set, the Heart Border metal die set, and the Fancy Edges metal die set into our projects.

Today's set is the Chalkboard Sentiments stamp set!

(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)
 
Here's my project:


I inked all of the patterned papers with black ink and the black papers with white ink.  I cut the red scalloped border from the new Fancy Edges metal die set.


This fun doorknob hanger box is a cut file from the silhouette store. 



To get the 'chalkboard' look, I stamped the sentiment in Versamark ink and then heat embossed with white embossing powder.  Then I inked the edges with a white ink pad.  It works best with an older ink pad.  I also got white ink on my finger and smudged it on the paper. 


All of today's projects use the Chalkboard Sentiments stamp set

Now its time to sit back and enjoy these projects made by my awesome Design Team!! 


Robin's card is amazing! I love her chalkboard! Cute banner too! 


Robin's sentiment is from the Chalkboard Sentiments stamp set.  She created her cute banner with the Tiny Banners & Toppers metal dies and Ivory Jute String.



Gwen

Gwen's card is so pretty! I love her beautiful side border and the colors she used are so pretty! Great chalkboard effect, too!  Gwen used the Fancy Edges metal dies to create her border and the Chalkboard sentiments stamp set.




Heather's bow is so pretty! (This bow is one of the new metal dies.)  Her white sentiment on vellum is gorgeous!


Heather used the Chalkboard Sentiments stamp set, Small Bow Die, and Fancy Edges Metal Die to create her pretty card.



Tanya's card is awesome! I love her glittery stars her chalk effect!  Tanya used the Fancy Edges metal die set to create her fun border.


Sherrie

 Sherrie's card is so fun! I love the colors and patterns she used on her bow and her cute balloon faces! 


Sherrie created her border with the Fancy Edges metal dies and her cute bow with the small bow metal dies.


Kate

Kate's card set is super cute! I love her notebook paper edge and her "chalk" effect looks awesome!


Kate's sentiment is from the Chalkboard sentiments stamp set.  She also used the Ornate Labels metal dies and Ornate Labels - Christmas stamp set.  Kate used the Fancy Edges metal dies to create her cute notebook border.



Ally

 Ally's background paper is so fun for a birthday card! I love how she stamped your sentiment in red! - so pretty!  Ally tied Traditional Red bakers twine around her card.



I love all of the fun layers on Marlene's gorgeous card!  Don't you just love the new heart border she used?!


Marlene used some really fun chalk techniques and her stitching is so pretty!




What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 8 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!

Sneak Peek Giveaway #1

Build A Valentine stamp set
Larger Image

Click HERE to shop My Craft Spot!

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the Jar Full of Spring stamp set!!
 
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Need more inspiration right now?  Click HERE to enter the Valentine Gallery and HERE to enter the Spring gallery!

Happy crafting!

86 comments:

  1. love the new chalk release set so cute love the door knob gift holder. super idea. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your treat hanger treat box is so darn cute. I love the chalkboard look and you sure know how to do so well gosh just everything the way you put it together is awesome. This is a neat way to surprise someone too you are so clever and creative. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to say on my precious comment that I just became a subscriber and what a find so glad I can see everything your DT has created what a group of talented and creative gals. Thanks too for the chance for your amazing prizes. I love your treat hanger such a clever idea and I so am in love with the chalkboard look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the sneak peeks today!! Everyone has done a fabulous job. The edge dies and the bow die are a must have and are on my list! Love them! ~hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  5. These projects are gorgeous and I just LOVE these Chalkboard stamps! Your door hanger treat is amazing! Off to leave bloggy love on the others :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kimberly, your doorknob hanger box is absolutely adorable! The inking (chalkboard effect) is amazing and little red fancy border is so cute! Love the punch of red! This is such a GREAT stamp set and so FUN to work with:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute door hanger treat holder! All of the DT creations are wonderful! Love your new release!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can hardly wait to see all the new items!
    Cards are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great projects using these chalkboard sentiments. I like how Heather used the sentiment on vellum instead.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are some of the best chalkboard stamps I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, these stamps look awesome and the dies look beautiful too! You and your designers created some GORGEOUS projects! Hugs- Glora

    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have your release button on my crafting blog which is www(dot)glorascrafts(dot)blogspot(dot)com Hugs- Glora

    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What gorgeous projects!! I love, love the chalkboard effect!! The new stamps and dies are fabulous!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have the party button on my blog!! Thanks for another chance to win :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the chalk board sayings. These will be fun to play with.

    Thanks,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have your badge on my website...

    Thanks,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  17. The DT did a fabulous job of showing off todays sneak peek! Keep the inspiration coming ladies.

    Eileen

    madimon at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow...what an amazing stamp set! Love the chalkboard look and that cute bow is to die for!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the Chalkboard Sentiments stamp set!!! Such cute projects - can't wait to see more!!

    sueot33 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Like the chalkboard look. Did not see current posts for Ally or Marlene.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  21. Have the party release button on my blog right side bar.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a fun project, Kimberly! The touches of red are such a wonderful contrast against the black and white. What a delicious surprise to find on the door too!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your door hanger Kimberly, the Chalkboard Sentiment stamp set is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have your party button on my right sidebar.


    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! Such a cute door hanger, and the new Chalkboard Stamp set is awesome, too. Just got my first order, and I am so anxious to try out my new stamps, dies, and ribbons. Thanks, DT for the wonderful card ideas, I can't wait to see more this week.
    Mindy
    http://mulberrymindy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Kimberly, I have also added your party button to my blog. Thanks for a chance to win!

    Mindy
    http://mulberrymindy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Just beautiful! I love the elegant black and white color combo Kimberly and that punch of red is perfect! Love your project with these fabulous stamps and so happy to be a part of this amazing Design Team ♥

    ReplyDelete
  28. Totally cute Door hanger...LOVE it!!
    Awesome sneak peek release and projects!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥

    ReplyDelete
  29. I have your party release button on my right sidebar
    I have your party button on my right sidebar

    ReplyDelete
  30. Really cute ideas to get me back in the crafty mode after the holiday rush! Im off to a slow start but its gonna get better.

    ReplyDelete
  31. And of course I have your badge on my site!-

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful projects and such great sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have the party badge on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Your doorknob hanger is adorable! I love it! Awesome release today! I love the new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Adorable doorknob hanger! Awesome projects today! Love the new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I have your party button on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow, great stamp set and some really fun projects.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I have your stamp party button on my blog. http://kenairivercrafter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  39. I am starting my Wish List already! I want this chalkboard set. Great projects from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I have the party button on my left sidebar. It has been there for a week.

    Looking forward to tomorrow,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete
  41. Super cute projects! Love all of the DT creations with the new stamps and dies, looking forward to more sneak peeks!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Fantastic projects! Nice mix of styles and techniques. Really excited about all the new product. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  43. Have had the badge in my sidebar and I posted it on FB too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  44. Your button is on my blog. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Awesome projects everyone! LOVE the chalkboard sentiment and how everyone created the chalkboard look!
    FAB day 1!!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. OMGOSH Kimberly! I'm so excited for this party! I love it when you get new things in! I'm already in love with that small bow die! It's on my must have list for Saturday! And the Chalkboard stamps look Fabulous! ALL of the DT did a fabulous job! Looking forward to tomorrow! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  47. I just wanted to let you know I have your Blog party badge on my blog! :O)

    www.miislucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Wow, love this chalk board style stamp. The card turned out so pretty.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  49. Have your button on my blog.

    Loving Scrapper 101
    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  50. Wonderful projects!! Love your chalkboard doorknob hanger treat box!! This file would be great in spring tones for a May basket bouquet box, too!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. In love with this stamp set !! Wow ! And each of the projects are perfect !!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blgspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. LOVe the chalkboard stamps so much! Wonderful projects by the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Shared the badge on FB! https://www.facebook.com/karen.ladd.779/posts/502122606571812

    ReplyDelete
  54. wow....loving this release so far!!! can't wait to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  55. i have the stamp party button on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  56. I love these chalkboard sentiments - and so trendy right now! Perfect! Your DT creations are just beautiful - a fabulous showcase!

    ReplyDelete
  57. I have your banner posted on my blog: http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  58. Great Day 1. So much fun from the DT.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. So many awesome projects. I love the sentiments on this set.

    ReplyDelete
  60. WOW!! LOVING the FUN creations and looking forward to the rest of the Release!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  61. Really love these stamps-several are on my wish list! My birthday is next month-& Valentines day-would make a great gift to me...!

    ReplyDelete
  62. These are spectacular projects! Loving this new release!
    Hugs, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  63. LOVE this stamp set and the great projects by the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  64. I shared on FB!
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=447101372078378&set=a.226835747438276.50155.100003355567533&type=1&stream_ref=1

    ReplyDelete
  65. Great DT inspiration I love these chalkboard stmps the look is super Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. The party button has been on my blog sidebar.
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I LOVE the great sentiments I've seen used.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  68. I have happily had your release party badge in my side bar since the time you asked if we would post it
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  69. Love, Love, Love the chalkboard stamps. Got to have those. Such great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  70. I love these chalkboard sentiments. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Cute and versatile stamp set and awesome projects.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. Your party badge is on my sidebar.
    http://theirisplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. Great Ideas and the projects are all so cute. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  74. Love all the cute chalkboard stuff...you are all so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Already follow on Facebook and everywhere else I can find all your fabulous uber cute schtuff!! Gabbylou@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. Door hanger and treat box all in one! Great idea I've never seen before and oh so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  77. Each of these projects are so fun and unique. There are so many fabulous ideas!
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  78. This new stamp is awesome. Can't wait to see the new release.

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  79. All of the chalkboard creations look wonderful!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. The party button has been on my blog sidebar. http://ventanasdescrapbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips