Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Sneak Peek Day #2 - Jar Full of Spring!


Welcome to Day #2 of our stamp release party!  You are going to love today's projects from the design team!  They are all so fun!  Each day this week we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of five new stamp sets (plus metal dies).

Robin designed a set of Spring stamps to go with the fabulous Jar Basics metal dies!! There are so many fun images for Valentine's Day and Easter on this stamp set as well as sentiments! 

Today's set is Jar Full of Spring

*Throughout the week we will also be incorporating the Small Bow metal die set, the Heart Border metal die set, and the Fancy Edges metal die set into our projects.

(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)
 
All of today's projects use the Jar Full of Spring stamp set.

Now its time to sit back and enjoy these projects made by my fabulousDesign Team!! 

Ally

Ally's jar is super cute! I love her felt bow and her conversation hearts . . . so perfect in her fun jar! Love the sequins too!  My Craft Spot thin metal dies cut felt beautifully!



The hearts are part of the Heart Border metal die set and all of the conversation heart sayings are part of the fun Jar Full of Spring stamp set!



Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Jar Full of Spring, Jar Basics
Metal Dies: Small Bow
Sequins:  Berry Red, Tickled Pink



Heather

 Heather's heart background is soooo pretty! I love how she strung her sequins on the jute twine!


This stamp set has a solid heart . . . so many uses!


Supplies: 
  Stamp Sets: Jar Full of Spring
Sequins: Caribbean
 Ivory Jute Twine


Gwen's gift box is really cute! I love her bow on top and cute tag! Great papers!  Her scalloped edge is from the Fancy Edges metal die set.


Supplies: 
  Stamp Sets: Jar Full of Spring
Bakers TwineCherry Cupcake 


Tanya

 Tanya's card is awesome! I love her background patterns and fun arrow! Cute idea for the sentiments!


Supplies:
  Stamp Sets: Jar Full of Spring

Sherrie

Sherrie's tag is so cute with the XO XO XO and I love how she added a fancy border under her jar lid! Really pretty!


Supplies: 
  Stamp Sets: Jar Full of Spring, Jar Basics
Metal Dies: Jar Basics, Fancy Edges, 4" Doily, Tiny Tags
Crinkle Ribbon: Snow White
White Jute String


Kate

 Kate's box is so pretty! What a great idea to use the egg stamps to make her own patterned papers!  So fun!


Supplies:
  Stamp Sets: Jar Full of Spring, Ornate Labels - Christmas, Stamping All Around Spring 2
Metal Dies: Small Bow, Fancy Edges, Ornate Labels


Robin

 Robin's jar looks fantastic! I love how she colored her lid!  I love this sentiment that Robin designed!


Supplies:
  Stamp Sets: Jar Full of Spring, Jar Basics
Metal Dies: Jar Basics, Fancy Edges
Crinkle Ribbon: Sky Blue
Pink Jute String


Marlene  

Marlene's embossed bag is soooo pretty! 


I love Marlene's cute cookies and tags!  (Yes, the cookies are part of this stamp set!)


Supplies: 
  Stamp Sets: Jar Full of Spring
Metal Dies: Heart Border (heart), Fancy Edges, Jar Basics (small tag)
Crinkle RibbonScarlet Red 


What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:


Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 8 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!

Sneak Peek Giveaway #2

Butterfly Kisses stamp set
Butterfly Kisses

Click HERE to shop My Craft Spot!

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the Banner Sentiments and Wavy Banner dies!!
 
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Need more inspiration right now?  Click HERE to enter the Valentine Gallery and HERE to enter the Spring gallery!

Happy crafting!

56 comments:

  1. I love each of the projects !! The way the bunnies look is amazing !! Super inspiring !!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, love those cute bunnies and the cookies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shared the badge on my FB page!
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=502123336571739&set=a.257090844408324.55733.100003222327908&type=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so fabulous!! I can't wait to see more! ~Hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kimberly, your card is just adorable! The bunnies couldn't be cuter! The grass looks awesome and of course the bunnies are the sweetest-love the white fluffy tail to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowzers! I am just floored with this release. The fuzzy bunny, amazing dies and stamps. Eeeep! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still have the button on my blog and posted on FB. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. these projects are all just beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great set! Love your DT projects! Those hearts are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have your banner on my blog: http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH, I just love the Spring jar fillers. It will definitely go on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The badge is on my website.

    Sarah
    http://myinsanelifebysarahstamping.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Isn't that egg stamp a cutie! Great Day 2.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome projects everyone! Love all the variety among the DT!!!!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I added your button on my sidebar Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have your party button on my sidebar :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW, I was just begging someone to make a border set with a grass edge. I always need grass for my scene cards and didn't want another bulky edge punch and hate to pull out my electronic cutting machines every time I need a grass edge. I'm loving all those sentiments and the images for the jars too. You are your design team did an awesome job on these! Hugs- Glora

    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have your button on my blog.

    Hugs- Glora

    me(at)glorajean(dot)com
    www.glorascrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute and adorable!! Love the bunnies!

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have your party button on my blog.

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  21. They are ALL so cute! Love the stamp cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute card Kimberly! The DT did a great job again!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have your party button on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  24. I placed the Stamp party button on my blog. TFTC

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just popping by to say THANK YOU for your sponsorship over at Beckie's Just B Creative Crazy January linky - your prize is a coveted one and I just wanted you to know that I'm grateful for your sponsorship .

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow!!! Great projects. The small bow die and jar full of spring stamp set look so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have your party stamp button on my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love Mason jars! I have several antique ones and have always wanted a jar stamp & die set! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such cute cards. Love the adorable love clock. It is awesome.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  30. I placed your button on my blog.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net
    Loving Scrapper 101

    ReplyDelete
  31. Loved today's peek. Wonderful release.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Super cute projects! Love the bows!
    Hugs, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fabulous projects ladies! Kim your card is so pretty, I love what you did with the glossy accents and the fun felt!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I shared the badge and giveaway on FB!
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=447100765411772&set=a.226835747438276.50155.100003355567533&type=1&stream_ref=1

    ReplyDelete
  35. What awesome peeks! Such great projects!!
    Thanks for all the fun!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  36. I have your Release party badge on my blog! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Super-cute card! Sweet enough to almost eat. :)
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thanks for sharing your beautiful projects.
    I am loving what I see.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  40. I have your party badge on my sidebar.
    Its been hanging out there for all to see for a while now.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  41. Came back to comment that I have the party blog button on my blog sidebar. Found all of Ally's posts. Still no current post for Marlene.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  42. Totally adorable set! Love that bow and borders!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I have your party badge on my sidebar.
    http://theirisplace.blogspot.com

    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Gorgeous projects today!! I love the mason jar stamp and die - the possibilities are endless!

    sueot33 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Super DUPER cute projects!!! Love your super cute bunnies!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  46. I have your party release stamp badge on my sidebar.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  47. More beautiful Valentine's Day and Easter projects! Love them!
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  48. OMG DT your projects were so awesome! I loved all of them and got a lot of inspiration form your projects, thank you! This new release looks awesome:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Love the font on the first card! Cute Easter and Valentine projects.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I have your blog button on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  51. Just love the variety of projects from the DT!! Love your fuzzy bunnies :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips