Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Sneak Peek Day #3 - Banner Sentiments and Wavy Banners metal dies!


Welcome to Day #3 of our stamp release party!  I am so excited to show you all of the awesome projects everyone made for today!  Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of five new stamp sets (plus 4 sets of metal dies).  Then, on Saturday, we will have a blog hop with prizes at each stop along the way.
  
I love all of the Ribbon Banners metal dies designed by Robin . . . so fun!  She has designed another one to add to your collection and I have added another stamp set full of fun sentiments designed to fit each of the Ribbon Banner sets.

*Throughout the week we will also be incorporating the Small Bow metal die set, the Heart Border metal die set, and the Fancy Edges metal die set into our projects.

Today's set is Banner Sentiments and Wavy Banners metal dies

(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)
 
Here's my project:


This fun cut file is from My Scrap Chick.  For the apple shaped box, I first cut it out, then glued it together and inked all of the edges of the box.


 I embossed a line down the middle of the leaves and rolled the edges with my fingers before inking and gluing to the box.  I added Natural Jute Twine and a button.


Clear stamps are so easy to curve!  Just stick the clear stamp on your acrylic block and reposition it until it lines up just the way you want it.


 What teacher wouldn't want to get this fun box filled with treats?!


All of today's projects use the Banner Sentiments stamp set and Wavy Banners metal dies

Now its time to sit back and enjoy these projects made by my fabulousDesign Team!! 

Gwen

Gwen's card is gorgeous! I love her heart background! Wow!


Supplies:

Gwen

Gwen made 2 projects for today - Yay!  Her gift box is so pretty and I love how she added the lock and key!



Supplies:

Heather

Heather's card is beautiful! I love the stripes and polka dots together! So fun!


Supplies
 Sequins: Pumpkin 
Ivory Jute Twine



Tanya made this super cute gift bag and card combo! Her little cake girl is darling - love her sweet face!


Supplies:
Stamps:  Banner Sentiments
Metal Dies: Fancy Edges, Ribbon Banners Wavy, Ribbon Banners Straight
Crinkle Ribbon:  Marmalade
Sequins:  Snow Flurries
Bakers Twine:  Sky Trendy Twine

Kate

Kate's bumblebee is adorable! I love the fun shape of her cute card!


Supplies:
Stamps:  Banner Sentiments
Metal Dies:  Ribbon Banners - Wavy, Fancy Edges (grass), Heart Border


Sherrie

Sherrie's boxes are so pretty!  I love the fun border Sherrie added around the top!


Supplies:
Stamps:  Banner Sentiments
Metal Dies:  Ribbon Banners - Wavy, Fancy Edges, Tiny Doilies
Crinkle Ribbon:  Snow White
Natural Jute String


Robin

Robin's card is gorgeous! I love how she hung the key and lock from her sentiment banner!  Wow!


Supplies:
Stamps:  Banner Sentiments
Metal Dies: Ribbon Banners Wavy, Heart Border
Natural Jute Twine


Ally

I love all of the waves Ally made with the Fancy Edge dies! Wow! Her whale is super cute!


Supplies:
Stamps:  Banner Sentiments
Metal Dies: Ribbon Banners Wavy, Fancy Edges
Sequins:  Caribbean

Marlene

Marlene's hot cocoa treats are fantastic!  That is so fun that she stamped a sentiment on her marshmallows! 



Supplies: 

Stamps:  Banner Sentiments, Jar Full of Spring
Metal Dies:   Ribbon Banners - WavyHeart Border, Small Bow, Small Alphabet, Tiny Tags
 Jute:  Pink, Red
Bakers Twine: Maraschino




Marlene used the new Bow metal die to create her pretty bow.



What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:


Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 8 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!

Sneak Peek Giveaway #3

Sequins

 
Click HERE to shop My Craft Spot!

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the Stamping All Around Spring 2!
 
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Need more inspiration right now?  Click HERE to enter the Valentine Gallery and HERE to enter the Spring gallery!

Happy crafting!

66 comments:

  1. What a fun box, Kimberly! I love the polka dot paper you've chosen and your inking is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so beautiful! I was really taken by Gwen,s card - so eye-catching. Love these new dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And also wanted to say... Your badge is posted on my blog sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta' have this banner. It is perfect for any project! Can't wait until Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone's projects are amazing!! Love the fun dies and sentiments! ~Hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! All the projects are amazing today! LOVE your apple box Kimberly! The wavy banners look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your beautiful apple box! The banner looks great across it!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty banner shape! I'm anxious to see the rest of the set. Love me some sequins! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are absolutely right, what Teacher wouldn't love this! Your apple box is just adorable! The inking looks fabulous and the wavy banner and sentiment are perfect! Love your project Kimberly!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  10. This banner is wonderful.
    Thanks for sharing your wonderful projects.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your sweet badge has been on my sidebar for all to see.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoying the previews. Did not see a current post by Marlene.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have the party blog button on my blog sidebar.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have your new release button on my blog sidebar. Thanks! Hugs- Glora

    me(at)glorajean(dot)com
    www.glorascrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh gosh your apple box is incredible! So cute!!
    The DT did another amazing job! Thanks for all the fun!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, i Love the banners. So many choices. I may be in trouble.

    Thanks,
    Sarah
    http://www.myinsanelifebysarahstamping.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your badge is on my site.

    Sarah
    http://www.myinsanelifebysarahstamping.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. All of these projects are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your apple is absolutely gorgeous!! That wavy banner die is a must-have!! I love it!! All of the dt did a fabulous job as always!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have your party button on my sidebar :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute projects--love the shape of this banner die.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my goodness - that apple box is fabulous Kimberly! I love the way it turned out-so pretty! Great job by all the Designers...another fabulous day of projects!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oooooh my goodness these are truly beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Adorable Projects! I love that heart border!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super FAB projects everyone! LOVE all the inspiration from the DT!
    Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. oh wow! I need that way the banner die. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous projects today!!!!! the release party badge is on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have your party badge on my sidebar.
    http://theirisplace.blogspot.com

    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Super cute projects - love the whale and the bee.

    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Really, really cute, love all the DT projects!! Looks like another great release!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh so adorable Valentine projects from the DT!! Love the banner die!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I shared on FB! https://www.facebook.com/karen.ladd.779/posts/502895143161225?stream_ref=1

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love today's projects! Love the banner die! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  34. I placed the Stamp party button on my blog . Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great products and projects!!! The wavy banner dies are so versatile!

    sueot33 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. really adorable projects from all. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  37. These projects are darling and lovin' those sequins!
    Hugs, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  38. That banner die is fabulous! How versatile. Banners always dress up a project. Lots of awesome inspiration from the DT. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great projects and great banner die! Love all the little gift and goody boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I posted the giveaway and badge on FB! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=447688822019633&set=a.226835747438276.50155.100003355567533&type=1&stream_ref=1

    ReplyDelete
  41. I forgot to mention early today that I have your badge on my blog! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  42. I left a comment this morning but I don't see it on here.... So I'll leave it again if that's ok.... :o) I wanted to let you know that I thought your teacher gift box was wonderful and any teacher would be thrilled to get it! And the DT Rocked it yet again.... I love seeing hoe each of them take your stamps and dies and create such totally cool things and so different from each other! AWESOME! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  43. All the projects are so cute & fun. I like the funny bee.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  44. I posted your button on my blog.

    Loving Scrapper 101
    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  45. Fabulous apple box. Really cute!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I have your stamp release party button on my right side bar.

    ReplyDelete
  47. What fun projects today. I am looking forward to the hop. The design team has been amazing so far.

    ReplyDelete
  48. The banners are awesome! The dies is absolutely fabulous and the DT rocked their projects!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Gorgeous creations! That apple box is just stunning! Love that 3D banner die for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. WoW!! LOVING all of the AMAZING Inspiration again today!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  51. I am loving this apple bosx too cute and the use of the stamps is amzing.Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Fabulous & Fun projects!!! Super Cute Apple!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  53. I placed your Party Release Stamp button on my blog .
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  54. I have your party button on my blog

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  55. What a terrific gift for a teacher or anyone! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  56. There is so much gorgeousness in this day's post that I don't know where to start! The apple is amazing and those Valentine's projects are so beautiful! I love them all.
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  57. Love the new die and fabulous projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Wonderful projects DT. I can't wait to see the entire release:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Amazing projects. So happy I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  60. These projects are amazing - Loving the HEART projects and that heart box!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips