Thursday, January 9, 2014

Sneak Peek Day #4 - Stamping All Around Spring 2!


Welcome to Day #4 of our stamp release party!   I have the most awesome design team, so you are in for a real treat!  Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of five new stamp sets (plus metal dies). Then on Saturday, join us for a blog hop!

*Throughout the week we will also be incorporating the Small Bow metal die set, the Heart Border metal die set, and the Fancy Edges metal die set into our projects.

Robin has designed another fabulous stamp set to go with your Tiny Doilies metal dies!

Today's set is Stamping All Around Spring 2.

(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)
 
Here's my project:



The cut file for this cute Monster Belly Box is from My Scrap Chick. 


I used dimensionals to make the doily layers pop and I also added glossy accents to the center.


I used glossy accents on the monster's antenna and on the eye and inked everything.


Supplies

Other:  Glossy Accents (Ranger), Button 

 

All of today's projects use the Stamping All Around Spring 2 stamp set.

Now its time to sit back and enjoy these projects made by my fabulousDesign Team!! 

Tanya

Tanya's treat bags are so fun! I love her red bows and her candy wrapping is super cute!



Supplies

Stamps:  Stamping All Around Spring 2
Metal Dies:  Heart Border Dies, Bow-Small, Fancy Edges


Heather

Heather's tags are so pretty! I love her glittery doilies and the lips look awesome!


Supplies

Stamps:  Stamping All Around Spring 2
Metal Dies:  Tiny Doilies
Twine:  Ivory Jute, Denim Twinery Twine



Sherrie's Easter treats are sooooo cute!  I love her little bunnies and grass border and the bows are so pretty!


Supplies



Kate's card is so pretty! I LOVE her heart border and her tiny doily is beautiful!!


Supplies

Twine:  Bakers Twine
Crinkle RibbonSnow White



 Gwen's bunny box is super cute! I love how she added the grass edging and bow! So fun!


Supplies

Stamps:  Stamping All Around Spring 2
Metal Dies:  Tiny Doilies, Fancy Edges, Bow - Small



I love Robin's pot of gold! Sooooo fun! What a cute idea!


Supplies

Jute Twine:  Olive
Crinkle Ribbon:  Toadally Green


 Marlene's card is so pretty! I love her washi tape look!  She created those edges with the new Fancy Edges metal dies!


Supplies

Jute String:  Ivory


Love the stitching!


What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:


Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 8 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!

Sneak Peek Giveaway #4

Happy Easter stamp set

Happy Easter


Click HERE to shop My Craft Spot!

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the Big Sentiments stamp set!
 
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Need more inspiration right now?  Click HERE to enter the Valentine Gallery and HERE to enter the Spring gallery!

Happy crafting!

69 comments:

  1. Adorable projects, love all of the fun and festive projects for the upcoming holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On my...each day the projects get cuter! I love the stamp around sets, so I just added this new one to my Wish List.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous day of sneak peeks!! Love all the projects!! ~hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great set. I just love all of the new sets.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the badge on my website

    Sarah
    http://myinsanelifebysarahstamping.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - what gorgeous projects! And that heart border is a must have! Beautiful showcase, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just popping back to say - I have your button on my blog :-)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeek! Kimberly, I LOVE your monster Valentine box! She is so cute with her bow and the glossy accents on the eye makes it look real! SUPER FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your little one eyed, pink belly box monster is adorable!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kimberly, your monster box is ADORABLE!! Oh my gosh, I have to go get that cut file! That would be so fun:) I love the glossy accents and the sweet bow:) Awesome project!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you ladies are AWESOME. I love your cute little treat box. The glossy accents add so much to projects. Awesome job. I love your design team projects too. So many fun cards and 3D projects. Everyone has done a beautiful job with these new products. Hugs- Glora

    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have placed your release button on the sidebar of my blog. Hugs- Glora

    me(at)glorajean(dot)com
    www.glorascrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The projects this week are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGOSH! Those are all soooo stinkin' CUTE! Your DT makes all your stamps and dies come to life! I love your Monster treat Kimberly it's totally ADORABLE! I'm lovin' all the inspiration everyone is sharing! TFS! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just letting you know my blog has your MCS stamp party release badge on it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. WoW!! LOVING all of the AMAZING Inspiration again today!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great DT inspiration-- The stamps are amzing Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOWZERS ladies!!! Everyone did an AWESOME job yet again! Loving all the great inspiration from you Kimberly and the entire DT!!!!
    Such beautiful new stamps and dies!!!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really cute projects today. I especially love the little pink monster box -- Adorable! Love the stamp around stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love all the projects showcased today.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have your party button on my sidebar.
    http://theirisplace.blogspot.com

    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. That has to be the cutest little monster around! She is so sweet in pink with her bright, shiny eye and hair bow - I love it! Great work by the DT again - you ladies are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Totally love these sets! The dies too...they are my favorite to use with glitter paper! Super excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. OHmygosh...hang on...is that a washi tape die!?!?!? Pure GENIUS!!! SOLD!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I lost my crafting mojo but slowly getting back and your projects are getting me inspired. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lots of fun inspiration. I love all of the treat ideas

    ReplyDelete
  27. ADORABLE Projects!!!
    Your Monster box is SUPER cute & COOL!! Love it!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have placed your release button on the sidebar of my blog!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is the cutest one eye monster ever. Thanks for all the fun.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  30. Have your event button on my blog

    marg0006at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wonderful Spring creations that make this gloomy gray day here in Central TX so wanting it to be Spring.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  32. Have the blog party button on my blog right side bar.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love this stamp! No matter what you look like someone find something to love about you.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great cards and cute ways to decorate treat containers.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I have our stamp party release button on my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  36. EEEK!!!....An adorable monster!!!! :) Sweet project.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. If you can't find a cute way to package a gift after seeing these examples, there's something wrong. Wonderful inspiration from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great release today! I love all the holiday projects. The Stamping All Around Spring 2 set looks fantastic!

    sueot33 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I can't wait to order. All the inspiration is mind boggling. Sat. seems a long way away yet.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I can't wait to order. Your inspiration is mind boggling. Great ideas! Sat. seems like a long way away.

    ReplyDelete
  41. What a cute pink monster! All those treat boxes and cards are adorable! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  42. I have your blog button on my blog. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  43. Your treat box is adorable. The DT has done a great job again.

    ReplyDelete
  44. I have added your party button on my blog.

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  45. That has to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen! Brand new to your site and loving your work and the design teams!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love todays projects!!!! I have the die for the stampin all arounds on a wish list!!! guess now is the time to get it!!! the blog party badge is on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. These projects are getting me in the mood for Spring! I can't wait! They are all so cute.
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  48. Your button is in the sidebar of my blog!
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  49. Your treat box is so adorable!! It makes me smile!! All of the dt did another amazing job!! The bow die is a must-have!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  50. I have your party button on my blog :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  51. Love all the great projects, so much inspiration:) DT you gave me a lot of inspiration for the upcoming holiday events, thank you:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Love, love, love the fonts you used!!! Thanks for all the great inspiration. So many fun things this month.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Love the packaging projects. That one eyed pink "monster" is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  54. This is a lovely Easter Set - thanks DT for inspiration too!

    ReplyDelete
  55. I have your blog button on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  56. I have your button on my Facebook page. Such lovely samples by the Design Team, too!
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  57. Love all the fabulous projects today. Your monster box is adorable , love the glossy accents.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Love all the projects. They all inspire me. Your products are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  59. The banner set is the greatest. Thanks for the great work

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips