Friday, January 10, 2014

Sneak Peek Day #5 - Big Sentiments!


Welcome to Day #5 of our stamp release party.  Today is our last 'sneak peek' day, so that means the blog hop is tomorrow! Yay!  My design team has created even more awesome projects for you today.  Haven't they done a great job this week?!

 Sometimes you have something to say in a big way, so I designed this stamp set with that in mind.  The sentiments on this set are big! I hope you love this set as much as I do! 

*Throughout the week we will also be incorporating the Small Bow metal die set, the Heart Border metal die set, and the Fancy Edges metal die set into our projects.

Today's set is the Big Sentiments stamp set.

(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)
 
Here are my projects:


There are so many fun borders in the Fancy Edges metal die set!  I used three for this card.


I added lots of layers of patterned paper.


Supplies
Stamps:  Big Sentiments
Metal Dies:  Heart Border, Fancy Edges,


I made this box a while ago, and I know I used my Cricut, just can't remember which cartridge.  (sorry)


I wrapped tulle around the box and then glued sequins on top around the sentiment.


Supplies
Stamps: Big Sentiments 
 Crinkle Ribbon:  Deep Purple
Sequins:  Perfectly Purple


All of today's projects use the Big Sentiments stamp set.

Now its time to sit back and enjoy these projects made by my fabulousDesign Team!! 

Heather

Heather's card is awesome! I love how she angled everything! Really nice design!


Supplies
Stamps: Big Sentiments
Metal Dies:  Fancy Edges
Sequins:  Tuxedo



Gwen's snowman box is adorable!! I love her cute tag and fun bow! Super cute!!


Supplies
Stamps:  Big Sentiments
Sequins:  Snow Flurries


Ally

I love Ally's patterned banner! Such fun papers! Her sequins look fantastic around the sentiment!


Supplies
Stamps:  Big Sentiments
 Sequins:  assorted


Sherrie

Sherrie's cards are so fun! Her two tone bows are very pretty and I love the sleeves she made for her cards!


Supplies
Stamps:  Big Sentiments
Metal Dies: Fancy Edges, Small Bow
Crinkle Ribbon:  Scarlet Red, Spring Moss


Tanya

 I love the face on Tanya's sweet little guy and that balloon is adorable! Fun card!

Supplies
Stamps:  Big Sentiments
Metal Dies:  Heart Border


Kate's sheep is so cute! What a fun idea for a get well gift!


Supplies
Stamps:  Big Sentiments, Feel Better Soon
Metal Dies:  Tickets, Heart Border (larger heart),  Small Alphabet (small heart)
 

Robin

 Robin's bows are so pretty! I love how she turned the tails down . . . hadn't thought to do it that way!  Robin did a fantastic job designing this small bow metal die set!


Supplies
Stamps:  Big Sentiments
Metal Dies:  Fancy Edges, Small Bow

Marlene's card is gorgeous! I love her pearls and pretty flower/bow combo!

 

Beautiful stitching, too!


Supplies
Stamps:  Big Sentiments,
Crinkle Ribbon:  Raspberry Truffle
Jute String:  Ivory


What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:


Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 8 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!

Sneak Peek Giveaway #5

Feel Better Soon stamp set

Feel Better Soon

Click HERE to shop My Craft Spot!

What a fantastic week this has been!  See you back here tomorrow for the Blog Hop!!  I can't wait to show you all of the new stamp and metal die sets!

(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to purchase on Saturday!!)

Need more inspiration right now?  Click HERE to enter the Valentine Gallery and HERE to enter the Spring gallery!

Happy crafting!

53 comments:

  1. I was just getting ready to go to sleep and saw this post was up. I just had to stay up long enough to look at all of these beautiful projects. It looks like a terrific release and I'm looking forward to the blog hop on Saturday! Let your DT know they are AWESOME. Hugs- Glora

    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have your release party button on my sidebar! Hugs- Glora

    me(at)glorajean(dot)com
    www.glorascrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an awesome DT! The projects are gorgeous! I am so loving that heart border! Looking forward to the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back to say... I have your badge on my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have love all the peeks this week!! Can't wait for the full reveal! ~hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful Valentine! I so love the fancy edge die, the hearts are gorgeous!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super AWESOME projects everyone! Love the big sentiments and love how everyone used them! What a FAB way to end a week of inspiration!!
    Thanks for sharing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful sentiments. Had a server error on Kate's twice so I'll try again later. No current post for Marlene all preview wk.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am totally in love with those sentiment stamps! They are so perfect for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. GORGEOUS card Kimberly! Wow, love all the layering and the fun heart border and fancy edges border that you layered on! The big sentiments stamp set is so awesome! Beautiful card!
    The bag is awesome to! The papers are so fun and love the touch of tulle and adorable sequins!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome projects! Can't wait for the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't believe all the creativity everyday with these new products.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, that heart border is gorgeous!! And I love the big sentiments!! Looking forward to the hop tomorrow for more fabulous inspiration!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have your party button on my sidebar :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful. i love the sentiments. The Dt create wonderful projects. I couldn't comment on Marlenes blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your party button is on my blog sidebar

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such fun projects.
    isoscia@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have your party button on my sidebar.
    http://theirisplace.BlogSpot.com

    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing stamps amazing DT projects I love the hearts Have a great day and a Happy New Year
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Got the button on my side bar Have a great day and a Happy New Year
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I LOVE your Valentine Card Kimberly! It's so pretty.... and I'm lovin' the new border dies.... especially the arrow one! super cute! And the DT did it again..... I LOVE everyone's project.... they just keep inspiring us! I seriously can not wait til Saturday to order! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your Stamp release party badge is on my blog!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my I love all the DT projects, so much inspiration:) Thanks for sharing, looking forward to see the new release.

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this set also. I really hope I win a set. You have some amazing new release.

    Thanks,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  25. The badge is on my blog.

    Thanks,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the font on this stamp set. Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMG, love, love, love the sweet lamb & tissue box and your lovely heart border with all the layered dimension.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  28. Have your button on my blog.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net
    Loving Scrapper 101

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love all the cute projects today! The Big Sentiments set looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such Fabulous & Fun projects!! Ladies, you ROCK!!!
    I am in love with the beautiful border and the Super cute bag!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have your party button on my sidebar.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  32. The Big Sentiments stamp is a MUST for me. The BIGGER the BETTER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have your party stamp button on my right sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Kimberly, your card is beautiful! The DT has done another great job! Looking forward to tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is a lovely BIG set - thanks for sharing the newbie and all of the creations! I am so behind on commenting - have a lovely day - and congrats to the NEW store!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I have your badge on my blog - put it there day 1 - thanks for an opportunity to win a prize Kimberly - have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I have your blog button on my blog!

    Thanks for the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oh, wow. I love these projects! Great job, DT!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Amazing projects, I have loved all of the projects this week! The details and embellishments look fabulous! Congrats on another great release!

    ReplyDelete
  40. That heart border is amazing! Lots of fun dies in this release. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  41. I have your party button on my blog.

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love your projects!! That heart die cut on the top of your card is fantastic!! Love that card. Also love your purple Happy BD box. The tulle is lovely!! Now I am on to hop....
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love the heart border~! It looks great on your card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  44. I have your button on my blog! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Super cute projects from the DT as always and loving the new releases!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Shared on FB ! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=504442303006509&set=a.257090844408324.55733.100003222327908&type=1&stream_ref=1

    ReplyDelete
  47. Love these large sentiments and great projects

    ReplyDelete
  48. Your card is SO pretty, Kimberly! What a great way to show off your border die cuts! And such a fun bag too! The sequins are such a great touch!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips