Thursday, January 2, 2014

Winner from Online Store Opening!!


Thanks for all of your great comments!

If you missed the big announcement -  To make shopping at My Craft Spot easier, I have separated my online store from my blog.  



Now to announce the winner . . . 

Congratulations #23 - Alma Ross!! 

Alma said - "I really like the new store. I specially like being able to look at the stamps by theme. Love it!"



Email me with your address so I can mail your prize.

For 4 more days, every order over $25.00 will receive a FREE bag of Snow Flurries Sequins!


 What are you waiting for?!  Go check out the NEW My Craft Spot Store!!


Happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Alma! Love the new store Kimberly!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Alma!!! AMAZING new store!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Alma!
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips