Monday, January 13, 2014

Winners!! Winners!! Winners!!


Thanks for celebrating with us this last week!  We had so much fun playing with the new stamps and metal dies and then sharing all of our creations with you.  Thank you for all of your sweet comments!

 So, you probably want to know who won all of  the fun prizes from last week . . . !!!

Party Button Post winner  from the Stamp Party Invitation post - (stamp set of your choice!)

Larger Image

Congratulations #49 - Lisa (A Mermaid's Crafts) - You won the stamp set of your choice!  Click HERE to see all of the fun stamp sets at My Craft Spot!

Lisa said "Congrats on the new store!! I'm looking forward to seeing the new stamps and dies!! I know the DT will do an amazing job with them!! I've added the party button to my blog!!"


 Monday - (Build A Valentine stamp set)

Larger Image

Congratulations #77 - Vintage Pink 39!  You won the Build a Valentine stamp set!!

Vintage Pink said - "Great Ideas and the projects are all so cute. Thanks for sharing"

Tuesday  - (Butterfly Kisses stamp set)

Butterfly Kisses

Congratulations #48 - SHartl!  You won the Butterfly Kisses stamp set!

SHartl said - "LOVE these cute cards, especially the peep bunnies!"

 Wednesday  - (Sequins - Tickled Pink, Lemon Meringue, and Toadally Green)



Congratulations #62 - Crafty Moni!  You won these sequins!

Crafty Moni said - "Wonderful projects DT. I can't wait to see the entire release:)"

Thursday - (Happy Easter stamp set)

Happy Easter

Congratulations #45 - Mary Guikema!  You won the Happy Easter stamp set!

Mary said - "I can't wait to order. Your inspiration is mind boggling. Great ideas! Sat. seems like a long way away."

 Friday - (Feel Better Soon stamp set)

Feel Better Soon

Congratulations #25 - Sarah P!  You won the Feel Better Soon stamp set!

Sarah said - "I love this set also. I really hope I win a set. You have some amazing new release."

Saturday Blog Hop  - (Fancy Edges metal die set)



Congratulations #16 - Loly Borda - Towery!  You won the Fancy Edges metal die set!

Loly said - "This has been an awesome week Kimberly! Love all the products in the new release, thanks for the chance!"

Congratulations!!

 Be sure to email me so that I can get your prizes in the mail.  :)

Click on the name of the stamp & metal die sets below to see all of the fun projects from this week!














 






*Throughout the week we also incorporated the Small Bow metal die set, the Heart Border metal die set, and the Fancy Edges metal die set into our projects.






Click HERE to go shopping!




9 comments:

  1. congratulations to all the winners!!!! I'm so excited to order this new release!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to have won a set of stamps!! Thank you so much!! And congratulations to all of the winners!! What an amazing release!! Thanks for the week of incredible inspiration!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to ALL the winners!!!! It was a FABULOUS week of projects!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I'm so excited! Thank you so much! That was my favorite die!!! Yay! I'm e-mailing you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay I was one of the winners! Super excited, thank you so much:) I sent you an email already, hope to hear from you soon:)

    Congrats to all the winners!

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips