Saturday, February 15, 2014

DT Post by Gwen - Beautiful Ice Princess birthday card!


Hi everyone, it's Gwen again from This and That by Gwen with a cute princess card to share with you today.  

Today is my sweet little granddaughter Sophie's birthday, she is now 3.  She loved the movie Frozen and belts out the song let it go at the top of her lungs, it is so cute!  So of course I had to make her an Ice Princess card for her birthday.


The beautiful snowflakes and snowflake border are from the Snowflake Border Metal Die set.  I cut them out of glitter paper.  The banner was cut with the Ribbon Banners - Straight Metal Dies and stamped with the Banner Sentiments stamp set.  All of these products are from My Craft Spot.


The princess is from Lettering Delights and the inside sentiment is from there also I just turned it into a print and cut.


11 comments:

  1. This is such a cheerful little Birthday creation.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 800 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow gwen.....this is just gorgeous!!!!!!
    Your granddaughter is going to love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! I am sure your granddaughter will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is just fabulous. I love this Frozen princess card!! Great idea to print and cut on the inside!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this Frozen princess card. It is just adorable. I love how you used the print and cut on the inside of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, I bet your granddaughter will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card! Happy Birthday to your sweet little one, I know she will love her card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips