Saturday, February 8, 2014

DT Post by Gwen - Cute bags and card set!


Hi everyone, this is Gwen from This and That by Gwen with something new and something old to share with you today, hope you enjoy it!

Some of you may remember when I made these little jar cards for the new release awhile back.  Well they were so loved by my friends, I had to make more!  So this time I made the little cards and then the matching little bags to put them in to give to some friends for their birthdays.


The bag is a LW cut file from the Silhouette Store.


The little tag on the bag was made with the Tiny Tags Metal Dies and stamped with the Tiny Tags stamp set.  The sequins are the Berry Red and Tickled Pink.  All these products are from My Craft Spot.


The cards were made with the Jar Basics Metal Dies and stamped with the Jar Basics stamp set and tied on with Maraschino Twine.



8 comments:

  1. Like the jar die cut. The white label with faux stitching complements the jars wonderfully. Cute strawberry & face. I like strawberries. We have been growing strawberries for 5+ yrs. My hubby had built a raised bed to plant them in. 1st yr they did not produce much but each yr they come back stronger with more & more. They manage to survive the cold temps of which we had below freezing with snow 2 days this past wk. Couple wks ago when it was warmer hubby built a taller raised bed so that it will be easier to pick the strawberries from without having to bend down.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. These bags and jar cards are absolutely darling! I just love the sweet little strawberries!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jar cards are just Lovely!!!
    The treat bags are ADORABLE!!! Super cute tags!!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just cute as can be Gwen! Those strawberries are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jar cards, they are so super cute! Cute little tags too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh are those jar cards adorable!!! I always find something I love on your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips