Wednesday, February 12, 2014

DT Post by Gwen - Darling pink treat boxes!


Hi all, this is Gwen from This and That by Gwen with another Valentines project for you.  Did I mention how much I like pink?  Well I do, I love it!!  These are super fun and easy to make, they are from SVG Cuts.  The ribbon is from American Crafts and the paper is from Pebbles.


The sentiment is from the Banner Sentiments stamp set and was cut out with the Ribbon Banners - Straight Metal Dies both from My Craft Spot.


I filled these with Dove heart shaped chocolates, yum!!


Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, these are just darling! Love the hearts at the end of the box! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so sweet and beautiful, Gwen! Pink, love, and chocolate are a perfect combination. :o) (Chocolate goes with everything, right?) The banners are darling and I love that you stamped in pink. Lovely project! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips