Thursday, February 20, 2014

DT Post by Sherrie - Bee Mine!


Good Morning!
This is Sherrie from Sherrie Scraps with Passion and I know Valentine's Day is over but I wanted to quickly share a Valentine's day project I made using the
Build a Valentine stamp set.


 I purchased this cute little coffee mug at a store and thought it would be a great Valentine's Day gift for my Granddaughter's daycare Teacher.  I took it home and wanted to fancy it up a bit first :)

I cut the tag at 2 3/4 from the TBBM2 cartridge. The sweet little bumble bee is cut at 2" plus the layers from the Create A Critter cartridge.

The sentiment is from My Craft Spot's Build a Valentine stamp set.

Build A Valentine stamp set

 I filled the cup with yummy snicker candy bars, tied on some fun ribbon and a cute button embellishment that I picked up at Michael's.

I hope you like my project...to see more about this project, visit my blog at
Sherrie Scraps with Passion.

Thanks and have a GREAT day!
Sherrie K


Click HERE to visit My Craft Spot's online store.

You're invited!

My Craft Spot

8 comments:

  1. This BEE likes the Bee creation.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherrie, this is adorable! I adore puns and when combined with chocolate... well, you just can't get any better than that! I'm sure the teacher was delighted with this BEE-autiful gift! Lovely project, my friend! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this beautiful buzzy bee creation!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an awesome project Sherrie!!! Love the cup and the bee is so cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips