Thursday, February 13, 2014

DT Post by Sherrie - Snail Mail!


Hi Everyone!!

This is Sherrie from Sherrie Scraps with Passion and I am here today to share a cute project with you using the Postage Stamps  stamp set.

I cut the adorable little mail box I found at the Silhouette store on my Cameo. I re sized the box some so it wasn't so large since I just wanted to fill it with candy. The pattern papers are from K & Company Circus Valentine~so many fun prints in this collection.


After I assembled the box, I popped this cute little snail that I cut at at 2 1/2 from the Birthday Bash cartridge plus all the layers.  I embossed a portion of it with the divine swirls folder and added a little doodling. I stamped the sweet little face with Peachy Keen's NEW Sweet On You stamp set and added rosy cheeks, freckles and glossy accents over the eyes.
What a cutie, ha?


I wrapped some fun pink sorbet twine twine along the bottom, tied a double bow and added a small heart button.  I also wrapped pink sorbet to the lid, punched a small hole through the circle, attached the banner and tied a double bow. The banner is the Ribbon Banners Straight metal die and I stamped the sentiment with the Postage Stamps stamp set.


I hope you liked my project. To see more about this project, visit my blog at
  Sherrie Scraps with Passion

Thanks for stopping and have a GREAT day!
Sherrie K  

6 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love that sweet little snail and the mailbox is awesome! What a wonderful Valentine's Day treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very cute!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sweet project will be adored LONG after Valentine's Day, Sherrie! I love every component of this bursting-with-love mailbox. :o) The snail is delightful and I love your use of the postage stamp goodies. Beautifully crafted, my friend! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips